°•°•°13°•°•°

Rebecca Saunders: 16 years old.
Height: 5'7

Asher Carters: 18 years old.
Height: 6'1

Royal Thomas: 18 years old.
Height: 6'1

Brooklyn Carters: 16 years old.
Height: 5'9

Drake Saunders: 17 years old.
Height: 6'

****~~~~~~~~~~****~~~~~~~~~~****

"Shit!" I shout as I stub my toe on the edge of my bed.

"May I come in?" Someone knocks.

I open up my door and I'm greeted by the girl. Come on! It hasn't been thirty minutes since the incident between Royal and I.

"What do you want?" I ask harshly.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but my name is Em. I have a feeling that you like Royal, but I'm sorry."

"Sorry because..."

"I'm sorry because I didn't know. Listen, Royal and I... we're nothing. It's something we do when we're bored. I just want to be friends, okay?"

"Okay.."

"Oh, and having your wall up isn't healthy, but if you ever need me, you know where my room is."

She gives me a hug, and surprisingly, I hug her back. She walks out with a wave.

"I see you like Royal. I don't approve. I just want my mate," my wolf says.

"I don't fucking like him and, too, bad. Blake decided to mark someone else... deal with it. Now, leave me alone."

"Remember, having our wall up isn't safe for us." After that she stops.

---

It's the next day and I'm laying on my bed and someone knocks on my door, I huff.

"Come in!" I yell.

Rebecca comes into my room with dark circles. I hurridly get off my bed and walk over to her. Rebecca never has dark circles.

"What happened?" I ask very concerned. My heart has stopped.

Rebecca starts crying.

"I woke up from this nightmare. It was some kind of black spirit chasing me," she pauses to take a deep breath. I hug her and she continues. "It was chanting a ritual that I couldn't understand. It also was saying how my friends would die and I would watch their painful death. The spirit went through me and I woke up sweaty. I looked at myself and my lips were bleeding, and check this out."

Rebecca pulls up the left side of the long sleeved shirt. I gasp and cover my mouth with both hands.

Rebecca has some type of black marking on her arm. It can be mistaken for a tattoo.

Without any words, I take Rebecca's arm and drag her down the stairs with me.

"Asher!" I yell. "Drake!"

"In the kitchen," Drake says. "What's wrong?"

I hold up Rebecca's left arm and both Asher and Drake gasp.

"What the hell!" Drake runs up to Rebecca and I. Asher is, too, shocked to move.

"I-I-I don't know w-what happened?" Rebecca replies.

Rebecca tells them the story and Drake is paceing back and forth. He looks like he wants to rip a head off.

Still, not a word comes out of Asher's mouth.

Drake screames while punching the wall. Good thing there isn't a hole, just a slight dent.

Rebecca's P.O.V

"Kato, Demetri, Royal, and Matthew!" Drake yells at the top of his lungs. They all come rushing into the kitchen. Drake holds up my arm.

"What the hell is that?!" Royal asks.

Matthew is the only odd ball out. "New tattoo, nice."

"You freaking bozo. It's not a tattoo," Brooklyn says.

"Then what is it?"

"I don't know," she rolls her eyes.

Kato and Demetri walks towards me and take my arm. "This can not be," Demetri mumbles.

"This can't be what?" I ask, afraid that it might be a horrible answer.

She looks at me then at Drake.

"This is an Alp demon. It's a spirit associated with nightmares. It usually tries to make you scared. You never know if it's playing tricks on you. This mark, I don't know if it's playing a trick on your mind. Kato and I can craft well magic, but I don't want to take a risk and do something wrong. We're only demons you know. We work for the devil, our father. We'll need to ask if he can help."

Kato takes a deep breath. "Drake we need Em."

I on the other hand... I think I pissed myself. I don't want anything to do with Luther. That man scares the shit out of me. The day when I see him, I'll be scard for life.

"Go get her," Drake says while he scratches his arm.

Demetri leaves for Em and Kato stays behind.

"Oh, and Asher. Since Em's back, we need to bond Brooklyn and Rebecca into our pack tonight." Kato says. Asher nods his head.

"Hi everyone," she waves happily. Royal goes over to her and gives her the longest hug ever. Brooklyn watches him and I see a quick flash of red in her eyes.

I walk over to her and put my arm around her neck. "I thought you didn't like him," I whisper very very low in her ear. Knowing that we can hear very good, you want to whisper very, very low.

"Yeah, I don't." she replies back in the same tone. "You could've mind linked me."

"I know."

"Can you please show me your arm?" Em says, approaching me.

I pull up my sleeve and her eyes go wide. "I'll see what I can do, but for now, try not to stress about this. Stressing will make it worse.

For some reason, Brooklyn storms off.

"Brooklyn, please, just stop. Please just put your walls down," I say sadly, chasing after her.

"You're getting pissed off way, too, much and this isn't like you."

Before Brooklyn can slam her door shut, I go inside stumbling in.

"Just listen to me. No matter how long it takes you, I won't give up."

I sit on her bed and I look her straight in the eyes. Her eyes turns a lavander color.

"Look in the mirror!" I point to my mirror. She hurridly got up and looks.

"What the hell! My eyes never turned this color. It would always turn red," she smiles.

"That's so cool," I say while walking up to her.

"Hey Rebecca, I think I'm going to let my walls down," she says.

I look at her with great shock.

"I think it's time to be all fun and games again. Especially when we're going to be officially accepted into the pack tonight."

She walks to me and hugs me so tight, that one tear slips out my eye. But I'm not crying because I'm hurt. I'm crying because she's finally letting go.

˚ •* ˚ ˚˚ ˛* ˛° * °˚ • *˚ . *˛˚ •˚ * ˚. *˛ ˚* ˚ ˚