°•°•°16°•°•°

I can't move. I just stare at those eyes. Everything moves in slow motion as he walks towards me. Wolves surrounds and as they parted, he's fully clothed. He starts walking towards me again. This time on two feet.

Every step he takes is so delicate, so soft, so...brave. Power radiates off him. I can sense he's not an Alpha, nor a Beta. But how can so much power radiate off of someone like him? How?

But how? But why? I thought he left for another pack. How is he a rouge?

He's the boy in my dream, but much older. The blondie with the chocolate brown eyes. The cousin that has a white wolf with those powerful green eyes.The one that I haven't seen since I was six years old.

Standing just two feet away, he gives me the most biggest smile. A smile I haven't seen in a long, long, long time.

"Archer," I say unbelievably.

"Brooklyn, it's been awhile," he steps closer. He gives me a tight squeezing hug and runs a hand through my hair. Tears slip away from my eyes. I remember he used to do that when we were young. Everytime I was sad or angry, he'll hug me like this and run his hands through my hair to comfort me.

"But...how, w-when?"

"Well...it started when my parents and I went to another pack. Do you remember when we left?"

I nod my head. Everyone is still attacking each other.

"Aren't you going to tell your pack to stop fighting my pack?" I ask.

"How about you tell your pack to stop fighting my pack," he smiles.

"Hey, that's not fair. Your pack attacked my pac first!" I laugh.

"I was just playing around with you," he bumps his shoulder into mine and I smiled.

His pack stops and my pack was about to attack, but that's when the rouges bow their heads down. Everyone's face is replaced with a confused look.

My brother looks over to me and then Archer. "No.Fucking.Way! That's Archer. Drake, Archer is here!"

Drake and Asher basically tackles Archer to the ground. "Dude!" Asher yells. "Where have you been?"

"Go inside the house. I'll explain later," Drake mind links everyone.

"Around," Archer looks around.

"You smell like a-" Asher begins.

"I know a rouge. I am a rouge. I planned this attack, but if I knew this was your pack, I wouldn't have came."

"Wait, are you the rouge pack thats going around and attacking?" Asher asks. I can hear the hope in his voice that Archer isn't.

"No, but I do know the other pack. They're looking for the shitty chosen ones. Basically, they want them dead. So they're going to attack every pack until they find each of them." I breathed out heavily, not knowing that I held my breath.

"How many chosen ones are there?" I ask.

"I'm not sure, but I think there is nine of them. I'm not exactly positve."

"Have they found any?" I ask.

"Nope."

"Why are you a rouge?" Asher asks.

Archer waves off his pack and they all leave. Rebecca comes running over with Royal.

"What the fuck is going on? I swear there was a rouge not a minute ago," Royal says.

"Just sit your asses down and he will explain," I say while pointing at Archer.

Royal slaps my finger away and says, "No pointing." I ignore him.

"What!? Is that-" Rebecca is cut off by Drake.

"Yes Rebecca. It's Archer," Drake says.

"Omg! I miss-"

"Just shhh. Do all that later," Drake says.

Rebecca looks at Drake and rolls her eyes.

"Well you all know that my parents and I moved to another pack. My mother left my father and I for another man and eventually my father died of pain," Archer looked sad for a quick second.

They all look at me and Rebecca. Even Archer looks at us. How does he even know? "You guys are looking at me like I'm going to die. I'm not in pain. Sheesh," Rebecca crosses her arms. I nod, agreeing with her.

I give Archer a look of what's going on and he divertes his eyes away from me. Something is definitely up.

"Anyway, the pack I stayed in was awesome, but some rouges attacked and I was held hostage with a bunch of people. The leader got killed in his sleep by other wolves that were held hostage. We took that as an advantage to run away. Some of us didn't make it but I was one of the lucky one's who didn't get caught."

"How old were you when this happened?" I ask. I feel something in my stomach right after I asked this question.

"Fourteen."

My eyes widen. Me and Mich is the same age. When rouges attacked my pack I was fourteen. What if those were the same rouges.

Then words just blurt out my mouth. "Why didn't you guys come back?"

"What are you talking about?" Rebecca asks me.

I shake my head. "Asher and Drake, why didn't you come back when you escaped from the rouges?"

Their heads snap in my direction so quick, I thought their necks were going to break. I know this is a question they were hoping I didn't ask.

"Well..." I say impatiently

˚ •* ˚ ˚˚ ˛* ˛° * °˚ • *˚ . *˛˚ •˚ * ˚. *˛ ˚* ˚ ˚