°•°•°18°•°•°

We all sit in the auditorium on the second floor. We are taking Archer into our pack. This is a huge auditorium. This could fit about 200-300 people. And to top it all off, there's more rooms on the second floor. I swear this pack house is huge.

"I'm so happy," I tell Royal.

"I'm happy that your happy," he says back. I hug him and he kisses my forehead. We all stand on the stage since there's only fifteen of us. Asher and Drake makes Archer promise not to betray this pack and blah-blah-blah. Then Drake askes us if we want Archer in the pack and we all say yes.

After that, Em pricked all of us, including herself, with a needle to get a drop of blood. The drops of blood would go in a small bowl. She then mixes everyone's blood in the bowl. She tells all of us to put our hands over the bowl.

"Do you, Archer Carters, accept the bond between you and the rest of the Midnight Risers pack?" Em asks.

"I do," he responds.

I now feel a bigger connection with Archer. I can hear his heart beat; his voice. Everyone felt his bond.

I walk up to him and rest my arm on his shoulder. He pushes my arm off. "So Archer, what's the plan for those rouges out there?"

Archer glares. "Don't you know that I hate when people do that to me? I'm not something you rest on, I'm a person. And may I recall that you hate that, too."

"Of course I know. I just want to mess with you and if you put your arm on my shoulder, I'm punching you... in the face."

He pretends to be scared and then laughes. 

"Anyway the plan. Guys listen up," he starts. He basically explains the things he told Royal and I when he caught us. Embarrased still...

"Em, Kato, and Rebecca, you guys will surround the pack house. Me and Brooklyn will go to break the news to the rouges. Royal, you'll go up in the trees and follow over head. Drake, Demetri, and Asher will split up and look for any danger."

Royal grabs me by the waist.

"I didn't know that your a monkey," I teased.

"I knew you were going to say something like that but be careful. I'll be over you anyway," he grabs my butt and squeezes it.

I slap his arm and glare at him.

---

"Rebecca be careful," I hear Kato say as I walk past them. Rebecca looks at me and I wink at her. Royal climbes up a tree so fast, I didn't even get a chance to say a word.

"Asher, Drake, and freaking Demetri. Be careful would yah," I say. Demetri hugs me and says, "I promise."

She gives me one last glimpse and walks to my brother and Drake. I know that they are capable of handling anything. Three of them go into different directions and disappear in the woods.

Archer, James, and I began running. That's when Archer began jumping from tree to tree like no other person could. The funny thing is that you couldn't hear him from above.

My nose feels like it's going to shrivel up, as that nasty rouge scent comes closer.

We stop as we see rouges in human form with clothes on.

"How the hell do they have clothes on. Did you guys store it somewhere?" I mind link Archer.

"No, we have this one rouge who would stay behind and not fight in our attacks. She just carries the clothes in two bags," he mind links me back.

"Your not a rouge anymore. How the hell can you do this to us?! First you attack this pack, tell us you'll be back, and then over a three hour wait, you show up apart of this pack," a girl says with hate evident in her eyes. Everyone looks at us with pure hate and growls.

"You do know that we have about thirty people dead because of them," a boy says. "You better watch out. Maybe someone will die because of you." He laughs very loud.

"Shut the fuck up Lamar. You know fucking nothing!" Archer shouts. Lamar walks up and stands in front of Archer. "Back up or I will do something that I won't regret. Some of these people is my blood family. If you don't like the fact that I'm apart of a real pack, then get the fuck off our territory. I'm not going to deal with your bullshit. I know I've helped you guys through a lot, but they're my family. I'm not a rouge anymore and I don't plan on being one anymore. From this day forward, we are rivals. You are not aloud to step foot on this ground and if you do, you.will.get.killed. Now you have a chance to run. If you don't, you get killed right here and right now," Archer says seriously.

The rouges growl at us again. Lamar looks at me and smirks. I look at him and smirked. He comes close to me and I swear my nose fell off. James steps in front of me and puts both hands outward.

"Fuck off or you'll get killed," James growls.

Lamar growls and shifted. All the other rouges shifted as well.

"I guess you guys rather get killed than leave in one whole piece," Archer looks at them with disgust. I know he doesn't want to kill them, but he's protecting our pack, his pack.

Royal jumps down from a tree and in the process, he lands on a rouge and twisted her neck. That's when all hell breaks loose.

I run to a rouge and he growls. He jumps up getting ready to pounce on me, but I dodge it. I climb up a tree and take a sharp tree limb. I jump down and stick the limb in the his rib. I take it out and I stick it in it's neck.

Another rouge comes to me and this one is huge. I still didn't shift yet and he jumps on me. I shift under him and clamped my jaws on his neck, not letting go until I was sure he's dead.

After about ten deaths, Lamar shifts and speaks up. "Okay, we get it. We'll leave but we'll be back and you'll regret it Archer. We'll be bigger and better. Maybe we'll go back to the ones who captured us before we escaped. We'll create an alliance. Bye for now." He shifts back and runs away with the other rouges.

James mind links everyone, telling them that they ran away. We all go to the pack house and Rebecca runs up to me. She inspects me, checking for bruises and what not.

Going inside, nobody says a word. James go into the kitchen along with Kato and Em.

Paisley and Nina are sitting on the living room floor and colored with Layla and Lily, while Matthew sat on the couch with his phone.

Everyone else goes upstairs but I sat on the couch with Matthew. I look at him and I just relaxed my feet on his legs. He looks at me and pushes them off. I put them back on and smiled at him.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asks while pushing my feet off again.

"Matthew, don't say that word in front of Nina and Paisley," Lily glares at him.

"I'm going to sleep." This time I lay down and put my feet back onto him. "And don't move them," I say before my eyes shut.

---

I wake up and my feet are still on Matthew but this time he's sleeping. "Come on Micheal, wake up. Go upstairs."

He stood up and rubs his eyes. We go into the elevator and  before he gets off of his floor, he pats my shoulder. Reaching the fourth floor, I get off and walk tiredly to my room. I take off my clothes and take a quick shower. After I'm done, I clothed myself and go into my bed.

"Don't you know it's 5:27 p.m and your going to sleep." Royal stands infront of me with only black boxers on. I don't answer him and I close my eyes. He pushes me to the other side of my bed.

"Royal what the hell," I say.

He doesn't answer me. He just lays on my bed. "I want to lay down with you. Gosh." He pulls me closer to him and wraps his arms around me. With the comfort of his presence, I felt secure and fall asleep.

˚ •* ˚ ˚˚ ˛* ˛° * °˚ • *˚ . *˛˚ •˚ * ˚. *˛ ˚* ˚ ˚