°•°•°5°•°•°

"Okay, this isn't my room," I groggily grumble to myself.

I shake Rebecca and she wakes up with a grumble.
E
"What, where are we?" She rubs her eyes.

I shrug as I get up to open up the door. I poke my head out before fully taking a step out the room.

There's a railing, so I walk over to it. When I look over, there are three more floors. We're on the top floor, the higher the floor the higher the pack member.

"I wonder who's pack house we're in," Rebecca says looking down with me. Someone behind us clears their throat.

We turn around slowly. My heart literally skipped five beats.

"Oh my fucking God! Kill me now. Please tell me I'm dreaming Asher!" I scream while giving him a big hug.

"And don't forget me," Drake comes up the stairs with his arms out, waiting for us to give him a hug.

I attacked him to the ground. "Where have you guys been? We've missed you," Rebecca asks.

"You guys and your growth spurt. It's only been two freaking years!" I say while making crazy hand gesturs at them. I still can't believe my eyes.

"After we told you guys we'll be right back, we went outside to check to see where mom and dad were. Two rouges came from behind us, and put a cloth over our nose, making us fall asleep. We woke up in cells, but managed to escape that same day. We were rouges for about six months. We managed to create our own little pack. We'll be the first strongest pack in this city," Drake says.

"What's the name of this pack anyway?" I ask.

"It's the Midnight Risers pack.

"I like that name," Rebecca says.

My belly growls and I look around awkwardly.

"You guys must be hungry?" Drake says walking down the stairs.

"I'm starving," Rebecca and I say in unison. We start laughing.

We follow Asher and Drake down the stairs.

"Do you guys have an elevator?" I ask, hope evident in my voice.

"Only you would ask that question, but yes, we do have one," Asher replies back.

"Thank you. I'm not walking up these stairs."

When we got downstairs, a strong scent hits my nose like a bullet. I growl and I know that any second, my eyes will turn red.

˚ •* ˚ ˚˚ ˛* ˛° * °˚ • *˚ . *˛˚ •˚ * ˚. *˛ ˚* ˚ ˚