°•°•°14°•°•°

I just want to shrivel up and be by myself. I want to live in a tight box, where no one else can fit.

I wish I can say that I hate my life, but at this moment, my life is somewhat good.

I walk out of my room towards Demetri's room. I knock on the door and she opens it.

"Want to go shopping? I really do need some more clothes," I ask, hopeing she says yes.

"I'm glad you asked. I was getting bored in this house anyway," Demetri smiles.

We walk over to Rebecca's room and before I can knock she opens up the door and says, "Yes!"

"Hey where are you guys going?" Asher asks.

"Shopping. Want to come?" Demetri asks.

"Hell no!" He says while walking back into his room.

"Keys!" I yell.

He throws me his keys and I pass it on to Demetri.

"Thank you bro," I blow him a kiss.

He grabs it and puts it to his heart.He goes back into his room.

"Fine, don't blow me a kiss back," I say while crossing my arms. Asher walks out the room to me. He hugs me and gives me the wettest kiss on the cheeck ever. I wiped it off.

"You wiped my kiss. How rude," Asher tries to pull off the sad face.

"Your face looks ugly," Rebecca teases.

"Red velvet... shut up!" Asher says.

"Don't call me that ever again," Rebecca sticks out her tongue.

"Fine... period," Asher starts laughing. Demetri is laughing up a storm.

"Asher, you should know that I hate you," Rebecca glares.

"Love you too, period," Asher says with a smile. I give Asher a kiss on the cheeck.

"I rather red velvet then," Rebecca huffs.

"That's fine with me. I think I'll just call you Red," he smiles. "We'll all call you red and have fun guys. Oh, Brooklyn and Demetri, don't think that I forgot about giving you two nicknames."

Demetri and I both slap him.

"I want to hit him, too!" Rebecca punches Asher.

"Oh wow. That really hurt," Asher says sarcastically.

We walk to Asher's car and get in. I sit in the back and Rebecca and Demetri sits in the front.

Rebecca turns on the radio and 'Radioactive' comes on by Imagine Dragons. We move our heads to the song while singing horribly.

We arrive at the mall and it's gorgeous.

"Where are we going first?" Rebecca asks.

"How about..." Demetri goes on.

Demetri drags Rebecca and I all around the mall. We go to Victoria Secret first.

"Why are we going to Victoria Secret first? Why not another store?" Rebecca asks.

"It's fun," Demetri simply says.

I just laugh. "How is it fun. All you do is look for underware and bras and all that good stuff."

"Exactly," Demetri says.

---

We're  in American Eagle and Demetri and I are waiting for Rebecca to pay for her clothes.