°•°•°3°•°•°

We finally arrive home. Halfway on the walk, we started to heal.

"Rebecca," I sigh. "I just want to die. I want to end my life so I don't have to live with pain. So I can be free."

"No! You can't just leave me. We're best friends and we stick together through thick and thin. Do you know what we need?"

For me to die.
"What?" I ask.

"We need a devious plan to get back at Mich and Blake," she pauses. "Maybe we can trash their stuff."

"Well said."

We go upstairs and I go into Mich's room and Rebecca goes into Blake's room.

I take Mich's favorite football and jab a scissor into it, making it inflate. His basketball that's signed by Steph Curry... it's cut up. Then I take his Xbox One and throw it out the window.

Smash! I love the sound of other people's shit eradicating. I go into the kitchen and grab a cup and fill it with water.

I hear someone's foot steps. Shit.

"Brooklyn, what are you doing home?" Luna Winters asks me while scratching het head. I pretend a cough.

"I don't feel too good," I simply lie.

"Oh, well go get some rest. I'm leaving for an hour so when I come back I'll make you some of my special medicine."

"Thank you Luna. By the way Rebecca is here. She came to walk me home," I cough a few times in between words to make it seem that I was sick.

"That's fine hun. I'll see you later sweetie and if my husband asks why you guys are here, tell him I picked you guys up early. I don't want him yelling at you guys for no reason."

I pretend another cough as I walk up the stairs.

I enter Mich's room and pour the water on his lap top. Smoke starts coming from it. His room is already messy so won't notice for awhile. In the Xbox's case, discover it.

Since I'm done, I walk over to Blake's room to see what Rebecca is up to.

"Damn," I say walking in. "The dressing table."

"Someone like him, deserves a messy room to fit his fucked up personality," she responds.

Blake's room is always clean, so the mess that Rebecca has done, isn't going to be hard to miss.

"Hurry up. Luna Winters is here and we need to do more damage to two more rooms."

"Crap! Wait, who are the other rooms?" She asks while writing you suck on his wall with black permanant marker. Blake's dressing table is scribbled on with the marker and and all his stuff is being thrown in garbage bags. She takes a big bottle of bleach and pours a lot in each bag. R.I.P

"Jazmine and Melissa. We need to hurry Rebecca."

"I know, it's just so tempting to not stop. Did you tell her I was here?"

"Yea don't worry. I told her I was sick. She should've left by now," I reply.

"Good."

I decided to help her out by messing up his bed sheets and punching holes into his walls. We dusted our hands and looked over our finished master piece.

We hear foot steps.

"Rebecca hurry, get in the closet."

Rebecca and I run into his closest.

"What are you doing here?" A guy surprises us, by opening the closet door.

"First, you don't ask me what I'm doing here. Second, who are you? Third, back away from my face before I punch you."

"Let me answer those questions... sweetheart," the boy says while backing away.

"My name is Grayson and I'm new to the pack. You will never punch this beautiful face and I came here because..." Grayson stops.

"I just heard some banging and I was getting very annoyed. I can see now what all the banging was."

He gestures his hands towards the holes on the walls.

"I'm next to this room, so I had to come in," he adds.

"Well I'm Brooklyn."

"My name is Rebecca," Rebecca pulls her hand out and Grayson shakes her hand.

"So wait, let me take a look at what you did to Mich's room," Rebecca says while smirking.

"I forgot," I grab Rebecca's hand.

We go inside and she automatically starts laughing.

"Wait- oh my god! The laptop has smoke." She falls on the floor and starts laughing harder. She stands up and looks outside.

"Ohh Myy Godd!" she laughs again. She takes one of his trophies and throws it at the window, making all the glass shatter.

"I'm starting to like you guys already," Grayson laughs.

I high five him.

All three of us goes down stairs.

"I've never met anyone as devious as you two," he laughs.

"That should be a good thing then," Rebecca high fives me.

We plan to go into Melissa's room first. That's Blake's slutty girlfriend.

I go into the kitchen to get three gallons of milk. I gave one to Grayson.

"Would you like to help?" I ask closeing the fridge.

"I'd be honored to," he responds with a bow.

"You're funny."

"I know."

We walk into Melissa's bedroom, with Rebecca waiting for us. I give hand her a gallon.

Grayson starts splashing milk all over the walls and ceiling. Rebecca and I pour milk over Melissa's mattress, carpet, and clothes. Her room is going to be smelling for weeks. Especially since it's June. When she comes back from school...

"I'm going to make up a nasty concoction," Grayson high fives me and Rebecca before leaving the room.

I go into the pack member's rooms on the first floor, trying to see if I can find anything useful to destroy her room with. Yes, I know. It's rude to be going into peoples' rooms without permission.

I have to walk the halls silently, not wanting to get caught. I carefully put my head to the doors to see if anyone is in there.

I go into a closet and see all the handy tools. I take out a hammer and close the door. Oh! Guess who's back...

˚ •* ˚ ˚˚ ˛* ˛° * °˚ • *˚ . *˛˚ •˚ * ˚. *˛ ˚* ˚ ˚