°•°•°12°•°•°

Have you ever wondered what the other person thinks and feels about you? Well that's me.

I wonder everyday why Blake rejected me. It feels like I can never love anybody else. I feel heart broken inside. I feel lost. I can never be myself anymore. I get depressed as each day pass. My days feel longer and my heart hurts.

I built up my wall because I can't handle this pain. It hurts to know that your mate is with someone else. It hurts knowing that their in love with someone else.

Instantly, I hear someone creep through the hallway. I get up from the bed and tip toe to the door. I open it slightly, shivers come up my spine.

It's dark out and the shadows from the trees, creep in my room from the windows.

I see a girl with orange hair, walk into the room next to Rebecca's room. Moments later, she slowly walks across the hall. I open the door wider and she knocks on Royal's door.

The door opens and shuts. The girl dissapears into his room.

I slowly close my room door and walk over to the balcony. I rush inside to get my robe.

An owl is perched on the railing. "Whooo-whoooo," it says. It's glowing yellow eyes stared at me. I walk back inside and shut the door.

"Oh my god Royal! Faster."

Okay, so I guess Royal is having sex.

---

The whole entire night I couldn't  fucking sleep! Royal and who ever the girl was, was going at it the whole night!

"Ughhhhhhhh!" I yell in frustration.

I get out of my bed, not caring that I only have an underware on and a tank top. I walk out of my room and pound on Royal's door.

He opens the door with only his boxers on.

"What!" He snaps.

"What? What? What do you mean what? All fucking night I couldn't sleep because you and your stupid girlfriend kept me up all night!"

My fist is clenched and I really want to swing.

"First of all, you stupid bitch. She isn't my girlfriend. Second, so what if we were having sex. If yoy don't like it, move out of the room. Th-" Before he can say another hurtful comment, I punch him in the face and I break down.

I run into my room and shut it.

"It's okay sweety. I'm here," my wolf says to me. I can feel the warmth in my body, but it's easily replaced with my cold stone heart.

"It's not fucking okay! Now fuck off!" I block her from saying anything else.

I walk into my bathroom and brush my teeth. While in the middle of washing my face, someone knocks on the door. "It's me, Royal."

I take a knife from the drawer. Don't ask me why I have a knife in the bathroom. I really want to stab the shit out of him. I open the door and quickly pull him inside, shuting the door.

I push him against the wall, and hold the knife against his neck.

"Next time you say some shitty comment like that, I won't think twice to slit your throat," I snarl in disgust.

He turns me around and pushes me against the door.

"Sweety, I'd like to see you try."

He licks my bottom lip.

The knife slips from my hand, but I grab his hair and make sure he bends down to my eye level.

"I don't fuck with boys like you," I say. "Especially the ones that just fucked a bitch and then tries to get with another."

He leans his face towards my ear.

"Oh but sweety, I think I have your heart already."

He backs away with a sly smirk on his face. This made me angry.

"I hate guys like you! Get out of my room!" I yell. I feel a tear trickle down my cheeck.

"I hate everyone," I mumble.

"I'm sorry," he says.

"I don't want your dumb apology. Fuck off!" He leaves my room, slamming my door behind.

I walk downstairs, spotting Rebecca in the kitchen.

"Hey Becca, good morning."

"Good morning boo. What's wrong? Your eyes is puffy." She takes a bite of her sandwich.

"I couldn't sleep last night and to top it all off... I was crying."

Rebecca slammed her sandwich on the plate.

"Ummmm, whyyyyyy?" She placed her hands on each side of my shoulders.

"Because of Royal. It's just, too, much to explain."

"No, it's not. Explain."

I started to explain everything. The different face expressions she made, made me enjoy telling her the story.

"I'm glad you punched him for calling you a bitch. Do you want me to make you a sandwich?"

"Nahh, I'm not hungry at this moment." I thank her and pour out a cup of orange juice. I take it upstairs with me.

As soon as I reach that last deadly step, there is Royal and the chick kissing. I roll my eyes and walk pass them.

Oh, so that's the witch.

"Who's that?" She asks Royal as I pass by.

"That's Asher's sister," he replies.

"Hiiii!" She runs behind me. I turn around and I'm greeted with an umwanted hug. I shake her away from me.

I roll my eyes and walk into my room.

"Woww, you're a fucking bitch!" Royal yells.

I back out of my room. I can feel my eyes burning and all I can see is red.

"Who are you fucking calling a bitch?!" I walk over to him and push him.

I take the knife out of my back pocket, and slice his arms. He starts bleeding.

"I am tired of people calling me names. Stop! I've been fucking rejected! Have some damn consideration. I have been bullied. I have been pushed, pushed to the limit. The limit where my wall is up!" I start pounding on his chest and I continue.

"I'm heart broken," I whisper. "I'm fucking tired of everyone's bullshit. You fucking kissed me."

His wound has healed already and he hugs me. I stand there stiffly crying.

He carries me to my room, shutting the door. He places me on my bed.

"I'm very sorry. I'm so fucking stupid!"

I don't respond.

"I'll leave if you want me to." He says.

I still don't respond. He doesn't deserve my fucking response.

He walks out my room, but this time, he closes the door normally.

˚ •* ˚ ˚˚ ˛* ˛° * °˚ • *˚ . *˛˚ •˚ * ˚. *˛ ˚* ˚ ˚