°•°•°17°•°•°

"Well," I say again waiting for my answer.

"I think we all should talk inside," Drake says while starting to walk away. Rebecca, Royal, Archer, Asher and I follow Drake.

"Archer, umm, aren't you going to go back to your pack. By the way you freaking reek. I'm sorry to say, but I had to put that out there,"I say.

"I have an idea. Maybe you should join our pack!" Rebecca says happily. "So you know, you don't smell like a rouge and we get to see you everyday."

"Brooklyn thanks for that wonderful comment and they'll wait for me. Rebecca, that pack is like my family. Even though you guys are my real family, it won't be easy to walk away from them you know," Archer gives a sad look.

"Actually it is easy. All you do is walk away and you join your real family," Rebecca says easily.

Archer ignores what she says and doesn't respond.

In the house, Kato comes running.

"Why is there a rouge in our pack house?!" Kato yells.

"Don't worry," Asher says while putting his hands up in a stop motion. "He's my cousin."

Kato looks over Archer's apperance with sympathy.Finally he shrugged and walks away. "A cousin that's a rouge. Interesting," he says. Asher then mind links everyone else, telling them to stay away from the living room.

We sit in the living room and I cross my legs.

"So you know when we got kidnapped right?" Asher starts. Rebecca and I nod our heads.

"It was the worst days of our lives. We barely had food and water. And the worst part was not taking showers," Asher pauses for a second and did a little chuckle. I don't see what's funny. "Anyway, one brave rouge went behind his back and opened the cells. He told us that we were going to go to another place so we didn't get traced by our real pack members, but he couldn't see us like this. He told us to hurry and get out of there. He would even risk his own life to save us, just to feel happy about himself. We ran as fast as we could not looking back. A lot of us made it. The ones that were too slow and weak got killed on the spot. Later, Drake and I realized that that one pack of rouges had many places where they kept hostages. I know what your thinking. We had the opportunity to come back, but we couldn't risk being found. We were younger, but now if those same rouges come back, we all are slicing their throats. And boy it wouldn't be pretty."

"Well thanks for the feedback. I feel relieved that you told us this," I say taking a deep breath. I start thinking about what color I should change my curtains to.

Royal starts to chuckle. I glare at him knowing what he's doing. "Didn't I tell you to stop reading my mind."

"I guess," he smiles.

I give him the bird and he puts his hands to his heart as if he's hurt. Mind you it's very dramatic.

"Guys, I guess I have to leave now," Archer says getting up. "I don't want them to wait any longer."

"No please don't go, stay," I beg.

"I can't and you know it."

"Just join our pack. I can't lose you again," I say, feeling my eyes get glossy. If this loser doesn't join our damn pack, I'll faint...dramatically. I look over to Royal and he looks away from me. I swear when we go upstairs I'm going to smack him.

"Maybe. I'll give you my decision tomorrow," Archer says.

"God dammit!" Rebecca yells. We all look at her puzzled by her sudden outburst. This girl was just crying not even fifteen seconds ago. "Archer your going to join this damn pack whether you like it or not. I don't care if I have to force you in my sleep. I am not going to wait for an answer tomorrow. You will give us the answer now!" She yells.