°•°•°11°•°•° Mich's P.O.V

I quickly get into my fighting stance while mind linking the other pack members. If rouges think they can just walk onto our territory, they're wrong.

The other pack members came running. Blake's surprised, angry, and looks tired at the same time. He mind links me and says, "Man, I am tired. This would be the first time rouges were here since that day when Rebecca and Brooklyn's parents died."

I cringe at the sound of their names and stay silent. And then he continues, "I mean, why attack now when they had two damn years!"

They start to growl. Rouges surround us. One rouge emerges to the front. He has a powerful growl and pure anger is shown in his eyes.

"What do you want!" I growl.

He laughs, "I want Brooklyn."

"She's not here, " I say.

"And why is that?" He asks with a grin that can make you die.

"It's none of your goddamn bussiness!" Blake clenches his fist.

"Woahhh Blake, there's no need to get all defensive," he says while putting up his hands. "I'm just looking for my lost long cousin, but hey, I'll run away if my mate rejected me," he says trying to get under Blake's skin. He's getting under my skin and I know this for a fact.

"How do you even know my freaking name?! The hell, how do you know this and why are you here?" Blake asks using an Alpha tone.

"First the Alpha tone doesn't work on me, second I'm here because you made my cousin run away, and third... magicins never tell their secret," he says while laughing.

"I guess you're not going to leave without a fight," I smirk. "We'll show your sorry asses for coming into our territory."

He lunges for Blake's throat but Blake dodges him and snaps at his leg.

That's when all hell breaks loose. A wolf lunges for me and grabs my rib. I whimper in pain. I roll the wolf over and snap at his throat. I don't let go until I feel no pulse.

Most of the rouges are running away, but the ones that stayed, will regret it.

All of a sudden, we hear a huge growl. All of our heads snap in that direction. Blake's father comes running towards us with full power.

"Stop all this bullshit, noww!" He yells using his Alpha tone.

Alpha Mark walks slowly; his hands behing his back. He orders Jazmine to get the pack doctor (thank god).

Then he goes to the main rouge. "Tell. Me. Your. Name," he demands.

"Ar-cher," the rouge replies with the same tone.

"Why are you here on my pack grounds?"

"I'm looking for my cousin, Brooklyn. Oh, and hey Mich. Long time no see."

I don't want to believe that this guy is my cousin. This can't be the Archer that went to a new pack.

Alpha Mark nods his head slowly. He looks Archer over, and Alpha Winter's face is quickly replaced with fear.

Archer starts laughing very hard. "If you find her, tell her you saw me, she'll be so happy. Farewell cuzzo." Archer nods his head from the left, then to the right, and they all run away.

Blake walks over to his dad. "Why did you let them go? What if they come and attack again, what are we going to do now? We already lost so many pack members."

"Son, I didn't let them run away and I know that they're going to come back, they're rouges. Rouges always come back sooner or later. But when they do, we have to be ready," he walks away, turning to pack members checking them for pulse.

I on the other hand, is in total shock. "I know your dad and he wouldn't have let them just leave."

I stretch my calf muscles out. "Something's up and we need to figure it out. In the mean time, I need to pinch myself," I say a little mad.

˚ •* ˚ ˚˚ ˛* ˛° * °˚ • *˚ . *˛˚ •˚ * ˚. *˛ ˚* ˚ ˚