°•°•°19°•°•°

I wake up to breathing on my neck. Royal is the cutest person when he sleeps. My legs are interwined with his and I smile. I try to get out but his arms wrap around me.

"Royal, let me go."

He opens his eyes. He let's go of me and I see his eyes close again. I get up, brush my teeth, and wash my face. I come out the bathroom and Royal isn't there. Go figure.

I put a small amount of lotion on my face and go into my draw. I finally pick out white ripped up jeans and a black crop top. I never put make up on and I don't plan to.

I turn around and there is Royal standing right under the door frame. He licks his lips and then tugs on his lip piercing while looking at me.

He shuts the door and may I add, he locks it. He walks to me slowly while smirking. He then hurridly picks me up.

"What, Ro-" he kisses my lips before I could even finish. It starts off as a slow kiss, but then it starts to get heated.

I push him onto the bed and sit on him. He takes off my shirt and my bra. He then massages my breast. He sits up and licks onto them, sucking on them. I moan so loud, I'm pretty sure Demetri heard it and we have sound proof walls.

He picks me up and places me to stand on the floor. He kisses me and he takes my hand. And guess where he puts my hand. Yep, down his boxers.

I move my hand in a nice slow motion. His moan is so sexy and deep.

He takes my hand out and I take off my pants and underware. He takes off his boxers and I lay down on my bed.

He lifts both of my legs up, holding them tightly together and he licks my vagina. He then opens my legs wide and he pushs inside of me. He strokes back and forth, pace getting faster and intense. One thing I like is that he's a vampire, so the strokes are much more faster. The faster you go, the harder you pound.

He pulls out and I go on my hands and knees. He goes behind me and in he went. He grasps my waist and pounds into me.

"Do you like this?" He asks with a husky voice. I moan in response.

"No, I want you to say it."

When he spoke this he pounded even harder and he went faster. I know he is doing this on purpose.

"Y-y-y-yes." I finally breathe out. "Yes."

He pulls out and I stand up. He hugs me and I kiss his lips. He pulls on my bottom lip and I seductivly growl.

"I like when you growl like that," he kisses my lips. He picks me up and inserts into me. He starts thrusting. While he's thrusting into me, we're kissing. I bite his ear and then I start kissing his neck. He lays me on the bed while he still thrusted.

I widen my eyes. "Royal stop!"

"What happen?" He asks as he pulls out of me slowly.

I stand up. "Royal, we're not using a fucking condom!"

"Fuck!" He looks at me wide eyed.

We're just standing there and he then adds, "We didn't use it yesterday either! Fuck! I'm so sorry."

"I knew I was forgetting something." I reply.

He hugs me. "I'm sorry that I forgot."

"We both should be sorry."

"But maybe we can continue without a condom for today," he winks while biting his lip ring.

I know it's wrong but I can't resist.

---

"Why, why, why fucking why?!" I scream at my brother.

"I'm sorry?" He says.

"No! You know the fucking hell I've been through. You know  the hell that Rebecca and I faced. Fuck them, let them get killed!"

Rebecca comes in and slaps Asher across the face. "You don't even ask us if we're okay with this. I'm not going," she crosses her arms and walks away. Before I followed after her, I give Asher a disappointing glare you can ever get from me.

"We have to go. Don't you guys care about Luna Sophie, Alpha Mark, and Veronica? I know you guys fucking care! They don't even know you guys are coming. They don't know that Drake and I are the ones who are Alphas of this pack."

I turn back around. I look Asher straight in the eyes. I thought about what he said. I cross my arms over my chest and the answer that's going to come out of my mouth...I just hope I won't regret. "Fine. Yes I'll freaking go, just because they don't know that me and Rebecca is in your pack. Matter of fact, because they don't know that you and Drake are Alpha's of this pack."

He looks at me. "Your lieing. What's the real reason?"

I walk away from him without answering him.

"I agrees to go." I walk into Rebecca's room.

"What the hell!" She punches me on the arm.

"Owweee!" I rub my right arm slowly. "Hiting me is no no." I wiggle my pointer finger in her face.

"Sorry, but why?" Rebecca sits on her bed.

"Simple. I want Revenge."

˚ •* ˚ ˚˚ ˛* ˛° * °˚ • *˚ . *˛˚ •˚ * ˚. *˛ ˚* ˚ ˚