°•°•°10°•°•° Mich's P.O.V

I'm literally going insane. Why am I such a jerk? Blake has already mated with Melissa, but I wouldn't do that to Rebecca. It will hurt her even more.

After we couldn't find them, I thought to myself real hard. I realized that I'm the cause of Rebecca leaving. Every time Jazmine would come by me, I would always ignore her. I'm disgusted by her ways and everytime I hear that high pitched voice, I want to kill myself... literally.

That day I rejected Rebecca haunts me in my dreams. It replays in my mind all the time. I need her and I miss her perfect smile. Now I know that a mate is a mate. No matter how they look. I realized that everything about her is perfect.

Her hair, her smile, her nose, her full lips. Everything about her is perfect, but I only notice this now. Why now? I swear I'll find her and I'll tell her how I feel, how I'm such a fool.

I get out of my bed and walk slowly to my bathroom. I have dark circles that surrounds my eyes and I haven't been to school in three days.

I know Rebecca is okay. I know she isn't in danger. I just wish my gut could tell me where she is.

I already know I'm going to miss another day. I'm not in the mood. I brush my teeth and hop in the shower. Cold water numbs my body. When I'm finished, I put on the usual things that I've been wearing for the past week, sweats.

There's one thing that I didn't do for quite awhile and that's going for a run.

---

I run as fast as I can hold up. I can never forgive myself. So much guilt is building inside me everyday I don't see Rebecca. Oh god, I miss my cousin, too. I just feel like hurting Blake for putting Brooklyn in so much pain. I know she was hurting the day he mated with Melissa. That fucking bitch.

"Of course you can't forgive yourself and I do agree with Brooklyn. If she wasn't your cousin, she should kill you. I'd rather die than see my mate in pain," my wolf says.

"So now you want to speak to me. You had a week to speak. If you would've spoken that day, maybe I would've listened," I respond angrily. I block my wolf out of my head and continue running.

Stopping at a nearby tree, something catches my attention. Not only did something catch my attention, but the smell reeked, too. Oh, here we go...

˚ •* ˚ ˚˚ ˛* ˛° * °˚ • *˚ . *˛˚ •˚ * ˚. *˛ ˚* ˚ ˚