Chapter Twenty Three - She's in the draw....

Chapter Twenty three – she's in the draw...

Lucas's POV

She crinkled her nose, bit her lip and let out the softest moan yet. Her hands gripped my shoulders even tighter and it was becoming extremely hard to control myself. My stomach still swelled from her words.

She loved me.

She let out a louder moan and pulled my face down to hers. I kissed her with everything I had while keeping a steady rhythm. She moaned into my mouth and her lips parted. Wasting no time my tongue dove into her mouth. She still tasted like strawberries and cream. Just the thought of the cream again made me want to lose control.

'Lucas' she moaned into my neck this time and I knew she was close. Her hands tightened, her finger nails digging, she squeezed her eyes even tighter shut and it just a split second her body exploded. Unable to control myself I climaxed too.

She let out another whimper and I rested against her, but made sure none of my weight was on her. Her hands laced through my hair and she whimpered again.

'don't move' she breathed and I pulled back looking at her curious. She opened her eyes and I sucked in a sharp breath.

Nicole was still wearing the necklace I got her and it made her even more beautiful. It matched her eyes perfectly and it was made for her.

'what?' I asked again.

'don't mo-oh god!' she almost yelled pulling my hair and her legs tightened around my waist. I smirked realising what she was talking about.

She was going to kill me now. Her body began to shake as she climaxed again. I moved a little, stringing it out and she wiggled her hips getting more.

When she slowly started coming down from her high she opened her eyes and glared at me. I smirked and she rolled her eyes.

'I said don't move and what did you do?' she asked trying to sound mad but she wasn't in the least.

'moved?' I teased and she groaned pushing my shoulders. I rolled over, pulling out of her. I laid there staring at the ceiling. She turned and draped her hand over my chest.

'I love you' she whispered against my shoulder and then drove her head into my neck, probably blushing. I turned wrapped my arms around her and pulling her to me tightly.

'hmm, I love you too Nicole'

She giggled when I breathed into her neck heavily. I smirked squeezing my arms for a second before relaxing a little. She ran her hand up and down my back causing goose bumps.

'so let me get this straight, Lucas Anderson fell in love' she teased and I pulled back looking at her. Her eyes twinkled and I smiled.

'yeah and Nicole Right is a liar'

'what? No I'm not'

'no?'

'no, I'm not'

'shall we prove it?' I teased and she pouted.

'fine then, Mr. I-think-I'm-so-perfect'

'only you think that but yes we shall...so just over a month ago in history class I recall this girl saying to me that she'd never sleep with me ever. She also told me I was an asshole and several other words I'd rather not say'

'man slut'

'okay that one too. turns out just a week later she could resist me and well I took her virginity in the back seat of my car which smells heavily of her'