Downfall

Mr. Goswick's POV

"However, Mr. Goswick will be expatriated from the country during the minimum period of ten years to Nigeria, Africa. Departure will be in two days" He said, getting up and quickly leaving.

"WHAT?!" Zander immediately stood up and ran towards him, being stopped by some policemen "LET ME GO! YOU, BASTARD, CANNOT DO THAT!"

My son was right! I still couldn't believe my ears. Sending him away in that state was exactly the same as sentencing him to death! Tears started to fill my eyes as I felt Tom pushing me, with Zander on the other arm "We need to get out of here, now!" he yelled

I understood why, the crowd was more exalted that ever. They started invading the entire room and destroying everything. The scenario was horrific and I didn't think I could handle everything I was feeling.

I heard little Clementine crying as we ran through some doors on the back, but I didn't think I was feeling well, it became hard for me to breathe and my vision was getting blurry

"Father!"

"Edward!"

I heard my son and wife yelling but I felt blackness involving my world.

Robert's POV

Robert!

Honey!

Can you hear me Robbie?

That voice was so angelic and so familiar. It made me feel a lot more secure and comfortable. I had no idea of my whereabouts or the time at all.

"Cather...?"

I was not sure if any sound actually left my mouth and I was having a hard time trying to open my eyes.

Robbie, it's ok to open your eyes, I am right here.

That was definitely Catherine's voice. I half smiled, her voice did not sound ill at all. Was she better?

When I finally managed to open my eyes I saw those amazing blue eyes of hers looking at me. She was smiling down at me as I was laying down, not having really sure where.

The pain in my body was excruciating, but the sight of Catherine made me forget about that.

"Hey there, sleepy head" she smiled at me, caressing my face

Oh god, this is too good to be true. Am I hallucinating?

"C-Catherine..." I whispered as she started planting soft kisses all over my face. I could feel her, touch her and even smell her. So, it couldn't be a dream, right?

"I miss you, Robbie" She threw her small arms around my neck, still caressing my face

"Oh God... C-Catherine. I miss you too" I whispered

She leaned in to touch her lips with mine in a magical kiss that I couldn't resist. Despite all the warnings on my head telling me this was wrong and that I couldn't do this, I couldn't bring myself to stop kissing her back. How I missed that sweet taste and soft lips and her warm skin against me.

When she pulled away, she smiled sweetly at me and took my hand in hers. I felt really weak physically, but managed to caress her, I just had to.

"C-Catherine..."

The alarms on my head didn't stop buzzing. I needed to tell her, she deserved to know.

"Catherine..."

"Yes, honey?" She smiled

"We... can't" She raised her eyebrow "We're siblings" I looked away "Your mother and m-my father had an affair. T-That's the reason of the entire rivalry b-between our families" I whispered