Tomorrow

Mr. Goswick's POV

"Tom" I asked, I was guessing what was coming next. I needed to help my boy. They would kill him, or just leave him to die. I couldn't let that happen.

"Yes, Sir?"

"You really did not see anything?"

"No, Sir" he looked down "I was home when I started to hear all the uproar outside. I quickly got out and knew about the news. I ran to the convent as fast as I could"

I looked down, thinking of something to do. There had to be something.

"Edward!" I watched as Madeleine broke through the doors with little Clementine. Oh my, why did she bring the little girl?

"How is he?" She asked

Little Clementine ran to Zander's arms, hugging him tightly and asking him for Robert. I was taking my time to answer, so Tom did it for me.

"Can I go and see him?"

"Dr. Rook told us to wait a little more" Zander said

"I want to see Robbie" Little Clementine said, her expression scared "Father?" she looked at me "Are you crying?"

Oh. God.

That's one of the things I never wanted my girl to see. She walked quickly to me and involved her arms around my waist, her petite body hugging my legs tightly.

"Oh, Clementine" I grabbed her and took her in my arms "I'm ok" I smiled "I just want you to be strong, ok? When you see your brother"

"He's going to be ok, isn't he?"

"Let's hope so, Clem"

"Robbie's strong"

I smiled "He is"

"Where's Dr. Rook?!" A policeman quickly rushed inside the room

"I-I don't know, why?"

"He's needed at the convent, quickly. Miss Bickerton needs medical care immediately."

My eyes widened "She's sick?"

"Yes, she's been sick with that contagious disease" Tom spoke "For what Sister Alice told me, she's not very well"

"Stop with meaningless talks and tell me where the Dr. is!" the policeman said

"I'm going to call for him" Zander knocked on the door to the other side of his office and got inside

"So that's why Robert was there?" I asked "He went to see her even after what happened?"

Tom looked at me curiously "What happened?"

Oh. He didn't know yet.

"N-nevermind..." I looked down

"I would like to know, Mr. Goswick"

I looked at him, feeling trapped, but the policemen broke the silence again

"Oh, by the way, Mr. Bickerton has requested an audience in front of the judge. Robert Goswick will answer for his charges and also for both Collings' deaths. Tomorrow"

"TOMORROW?!" My eyes widened

"Tomorrow"

My heart skipped a beat. I wouldn't be able to do anything until tomorrow.

"Here's Dr. Rook" Zander came back with the doctor and he immediately left with the policeman.

"What was he saying?" Zander asked