Charles

Robert's POV

I was woken up by a really sweet touch and a soft voice calling for me. I saw Catherine as I lazily opened my eyes, feeling my body aching all over.

"Robert! What happened to you?!" I could sense all the preoccupation on her voice

"Catherine" I softly smiled, even smiling hurt. "I am fine. Some guys... last night"

"What happened?"

"I don't know honestly. I was walking back home and was surprised by these two men who caught me off guard"

"Let me take care of those" she touched my face gently before she stood up to get some water and cloths.

"You should go to the doctor"

"No... not really" I whispered

"I don't have anything else here. But tomorrow I'll bring some leaves my housemaid says are good for injuries." She kissed my forehead "You need something cold on your cheek and lip, so the swelling slowly disappears"

I just looked at her, she was so beautiful and adorable, I cannot ever get tired of saying it.

"Is it hurting much?" She asked, worried

"It's ok" I answered. Well, it really hurt, I just didn't want to say it.

"Where else are you hurt?" She asked

"My chest's and the back of my head hurt a little more"

She inspected the back of my head carefully, I probably had a concussion, and then went to my chest. I had a red mark of a big feet right on the center. As she touched it, it really hurt.

"So... it's ok?" she asked as she heard me groaning

"It might hurt a little bit more than that"

"That's what I thought" she smiled "Just tell me exactly where it hurts"

I looked at her, before sighing "Well, my eye..." she softly bent down and kissed my eye before I could say anything else. I looked at her and she was smiling at me.

"My nose"

She made her way to kiss my nose

"Hmm, my cheek"

I waited as she sweetly kissed my cheek

I smirked "My lips"

"Do they?" she giggled softly, before kissing me on the lips. She was basically lying on top of me, her hands started traveling around my chest softly as mine held her waist securely. She had never really touched me like this, I had never been without a shirt in front of her. The feeling was really overwhelming, but was driving me crazy. During all this time we had spent together, I really had to control myself on some situations, because she made me really horny and with very dirty thoughts. She was completely in control now, though. I could feel my breath elaborate and my erection growing by second. Damn, she was irresistible. Purely... a goddess.

"Your chest hurts too, right?" she said in such a seductive voice. My God, how was I supposed to control myself now?

She started to kiss my chest all over. Her lips so warm and moist against my skin, were driving me completely insane. I didn't have any kind of sexual intercourse in a really long time and with this beautiful woman doing this to me... Jesus, I just wanted her so bad at that point.

Some sounds might have escaped my throat has she went lower and lower on my chest, huge and really dirty thoughts invaded my mind. We shouldn't even be doing this. I shouldn't let her. I don't know if she's ready for something like that, and want her to be. I don't want her to regret anything we might do.