Clothes and wild horses - Part 1

Before starting I just wanted to say that, even though I don't mention it, Zander is 18 and Clementine 11 years old!

Robert's POV

When we arrived to the market square, there were already many people around. Oh, I missed being here, I saw many familiar faces greeting me and trying to make conversation with me. Unfortunately, I had an irritating bug called Zander pushing me into the horses spot.

We stood there for some moments debating on which horses seemed better and potentially good for races. John, a friend of us that worked for Zander had joined us. In the end, and not without a fight with an old flat horses' buyer, Zander bought a big black horse, that personally intimidated me, and a baby mare.

"She's beautiful!" Clem whispered to me "I want you to take me to your farm to visit her, Zander!" she said

"Sure, Clem" he smiled

"See? So many worries and we arrived here perfectly on time" I told Zander

"Oh, shut up." He smiled and patted the horse "Me and John are going to take them to the farm. Do you want to come or you'll stay a little longer?"

"Oh, can we stay please? Robert, can you come with me to see the clothes? Azahara promised me if I took her some she'd make me a new dress!" Clementine grabbed my arm

"Sure, Clem. I'll stay around here, Zander" I told my brother

"Okay then, see you later!" He told me before leaving

As I reached the clothes area with my little sister, she was giggling madly because I was mocking Zander's over enthusiasm with horses.

"Oh, you say so much, but you like Zander" she let go of my hand as soon as she saw all the clothes "Oh, just look!" she excitedly went there and started to talk to the lady who was selling. I smiled, she was so sweet.

I waited for some moments as my sister chose what she wanted, sometimes giving her my opinion, when I felt a light bump on my back.

"Oh, I'm so sorry sir..." The voice was angelic. I turn around and see myself looking at two blue eyes. The same I had seen before going to sleep the night before.

We stared at each other for a very long time before I realize I really should say something.

"It's fine, my lady" I smiled "I just noticed we're neighbors" I hope she doesn't mind me pushing some conversation

"Yes, I can say exactly the same" she smiled at me. God, she's beautiful.

"Robert. Robert Goswick" I extend my hand and waited some seconds for her answer

"Catherine Bickerton"

I took her hand, kissing it smoothly. Such a soft skin and warm hand. Damn it, Goswick, you can melt faster than butter.

"Robert?" I felt Clementine next to me, looking at Catherine before turning to me again.

"Yes, Clem?" I put my arm around her shoulder, still looking at the beauty in front of me

"I already chose my cloth..."

"Okay" I was really surprised. She looked back at my eyes as we involved ourselves on a competition of who would look away first.

"But... I don't have money" Clementine pushed my arm

I see Catherine smirking and I smile back at her "I hope we can meet again, some other time" I said.

She nodded at me and I just turned around because the seller was now calling for me with a not very amused face.

"Oh, I'm sorry my lady" I said "How much do I owe you?"

I hope you liked it! Let me know what you think!