{20} Jealousy Rises

Previously

"Her father but he's not in New York " she wiping the tears that started to fall. "oh but he is,"Her father said walking into the apartment with a smirk.

Now

Lucas pov

" well well well if it isn't my lovely wife" (y/n's father said with a smirk appearing on his face."Ex - wife now bucko.You had your chance back in Texas but no you left and now you think you can waltz in here in hit my daughter on the head with a baseball bat.Honey, you thought wrong" (y/n)'s mother said anger flowing fluently through her voice " One it was fifty percent your fault and two she's my daughter too." her father said stepping closer." One she is not your daughter you were not there for her the times I was.Two that means it was fifty percent yours more like ninety-nine yours and one mine and lastly get the hell out of my house and leave me, furiously daughter and this whole city alone" her mother said furiously." fine I'll leave but you better wake your daughter up before her condition gets anyu worse.Oh, and you will be seeing me again." her said turning walking out the door shutting it behind him.I turned to (y/n) she was starting to wake up."(y/n) (y/n) are you okay" I asked quickly."Lucas, I'm fine" she said sitting up "Babe are you sure you are okay," I said again concern lacing through my voice. "Yes, love I am completely fine"she said " are you absolutely positively sure" I said.(y/n) cupped my face bringing my lips to hers in a short but sweet kiss " Lucas, babe I said I was fine and I mean it" she said after we pulled away.

Rileys pov

Me, Farkle and Maya walked to (y/n) apartment to see her father walking out of the apartment building."Guess they dealt with him walking up the stairs with Maya and Farkle not far behind me.When we got to (y/n)'s apartment the door was open we peaked our heads through to see (y/n) and Lucas kiss "Lucas, babe I said I was fine and I mean it" (y/n) said after they pulled away.I rolled my eyes and knocked on the door."Come in" (y/n) said."Hey, lovebirds" Maya said to them as we walked through the door."Hey guys," they said in unison."(y/n) you feeling okay you were hit pretty bad" Farkle asked." Yeah, I'm fine thanks for asking though" she said ith a smile."Hey Lucas  can I talk to you for a second...alone" I asked him with hope flowing in voice."Yeah sure.I'll be right back babe" he said as he gave (y/n) a kiss on the forehead and followed me out onto the balcony off of (y/n)'s apartment.

Lucas pov

"Lucas I didn't mean what I said back there when (y/n) got knocked out I mean" Riley explained,"Riley that doest explain why you said it, "I said with a sigh running a hand through my hair."But I didn't mean it" she said in a kind of whiny."Well maybe you should think before you speak" I said and turned away from her."Lucas looks at me" because she said,"No Riley I can't look at you in becauseI thought you and (y/n) were finally getting along after what happen in Texas" I said anger growing in my voice."Okay, Lucas.I admit it I have been trying to act like I can deal with your relationship with her even though I am with Farkle now.."Riely said with a sigh and a roll of her eyes."Riley, you are acting really jealous" I said."No, I'm not" she said with anger flowing in her voice." well when you figure out that YOU and ME are JUST friends come inside and talk to me and my girlfriend," I said walking back inside leaving her standing there dumbfounded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, beautiful babes.I hope are all doing well today.Let me know what did you think of this chapter.Let me know in the comments down below.I don't have anything else to say.So please comment, vote and keep reading.Please also keep in mind that if you comment questions I will do a Q and A.Also I will be responding to as many as I can.

Peace out! 

Bye Beautiful Babes.