{5} The fight pt 1

Your pov

"So tell us (y/n) what happned before you came to New York even before Lucas came to New York"Riley said as she walked through the door of my room after Maya." I don't think that is the best idea"Lucas said standing up for me. know I'm still hurting from the past "Lucas, you don't need to stand up for me about this.Yes,I still hurt from it but I've finally learned to accept it its in the past i can't change no one can"I said standing up as well."(y/n),I know no one can change it but you really want to tell them on your 3rd day in New York or the last day of school"he said stepping closer and I took a step back."They want to know now they need to know now its not like my mom will find out I told them"I said looking into his green eyes."(y/n),your mom cares about you even though she's not home.She knows your hurting.I know your hurting" he said stepping forward again.I stepped back and bumped into the wall."Lucas your scaring me"I said because he was so close I felt his breath on my face.All of a sudden Lucas slapped me across the face.I stared crying I couldn't believe he just slapped me."OUT everyone just leave your parents are probably worrying about you guys and it's getting dark."I said looking out my window."bye (y/n) see you tommorw"Farkle,Maya and Riley each hugged me before walking out."look (y/n) I'm sorry I dont know what came over me"Lucas said stepping back."just go...the sad part is you know what happend  before you left me ..I can't believe you"I said on the break of tears." Bye (y/n) see you tommorw" he said tears running from his green eyes and down off his cheeks and onto my floor.Tears soon rushed down my cheeks as soon as he left and shut the door.

Lucas pov

"I can't believe I slapped her"I whisper to myself as I walked out of the door tears rushing down my cheeks.Why? Did I do that ? even after she's been though she didn't deserve this was my last thought before I feel asleep with tear stained cheeks and puffy red eyes with (y/n) on my mind.

-------------------------

Hey my beautiful babes.How are you? Good that's good.Bad well it will get better.But really some real drama happening more to come in the next chapter. But...............
Question for you guys let me know in the comments when I'm done with this book do you want me to make a sequel so your in highschool together or not and also If u want me to continue this well that's all for now my beautiful babes.
You're all beautiful and remember to follow you're heart it will lead you where you need to be at the right time.

Peace love and smile

511 words