{1} Seeing you again pt3

Previously 

dreaming about The one and only Lucas friar and me having no chance with him or here in new York.....  

Now

still Your Pov 

Monday morning 

I get up still not feeling at home  in this apartment. I can't wait to start school.It's been one day and I miss Texas and always will although I was bullied after Lucas left it was still home.I walked down stairs to see my mom had made me breakfast and left me a note that read:

Dear (y/n),

                           Hope you have a good day at your new school your schedule is on top of your book bag make sure to get there a little early so you can find your locker and find the right classes.Don't worry to much about how your and Lucas's relationship / friendship is just make sure to have as great day.If it works out it works out if it doesn't it doesn't. Just remember everthing happens for a reason.Keep your head up and nothing is impossible.Sorry i couldn't be there for your 1st day but work calls and we need the money.

                                                                                                                   Love ya,     Mom 

Great just great I have to go to school without mom shes always been there for me but shes right we need the money so I quickly eat breakfast slipping the note she gave me in my pocket along with my schedule before heading out and to my 1st day of school at John Quincy Adams middle school for the 1st day of 7th grade.

----------------------------------------TIME SKIP Until Homeroom/ Mr.Matthews social studies class because I'm lazy---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked to Mr. Matthews class staring at the door then finally walking through the door all eyes were on me but my eyes were on a certain brunette boy.I was snapped out of the stare when Mr.Matthews started talking "Class this is  (y/n) (l/n) make her welcome" he said putting his hands on my shoulders."(y/n)" Lucas said pushing his chair out and walking up to me "Lucas" I said.He then pulled me into a hug he's way taller than me but a soon hugged him.He pulled away slightly before saying "I missed you (y/n)"I soon replied "i missed you too Lucas." we soon hugged again I missed him i really did I thought he would forget about me because living in New York  theres tons of girls but I guess i was wrong.

CHAPTER 1 Done Chapter 2 coming out soon

Peace Love smile believe in yourself even when others don't.,

Bye my loves.