{5}The Fight pt 2

Your pov

I woke up tear stained cheeks.i got changed Then walked down stairs grabbed my backpack and head out the door.

--- Timeskip your at school---

Riley's pov

(Y/n) walked in the door shaking her head.Lucas not to far behind her " (y/n) let me explain" Lucas said grabbing her wrist to stop her from walking away. "Lucas there's nothing to explain you obvisouly don't care about me anymore" (y/n) said freeing herself from his grip tears daring to fall for her (eye color ) eyes."yes their is"Lucas said trying to find her eyes but it did not work she was too upset to look at him.

Third person pov.

Since you left Texas you haven't been the same"(y/n) said putting her head in her hands.The whole class gasped as they watched the sence unfold.(y/n) got up and walked out of the class room.

Lucas pov

She walked of the door.I stood up and Tryed to follow her but I was blocked by maya and Riley. I sighed and sat back down it was no use.

Your pov

I walked outside and sit against the wall thinking why? Why he knows what happened.what had happened to him.Riley and Maya came over and sat in front of me."Tell us about what happend maybe it will make you feel better" Riley said "ok so.........."

TO BE continued

OK guys sorry my iPod deleted the last part now I had to re write it so here you go.bye babes
Love ya!