{14}

Previously

I'm glad I have friends like this I thought.We went back to my apartment Lucas holding me close.

Now

Maya's pov

(Y/n) opened the door letting us all inside. There were boxes every where I looked." Oh (y/n) sweetie your back yo can start packing your room and all these 'friends of yours can help" (y/n)'S mom said pointing towards her room." But,mom I don't want to move"(y/n) said stepping forward." No, (y/n) we're moving back now go pack" she said pointing to her room. " But,mom I -" (y/n) started but was quickly cut off by her mom." NO (y/n) (middle name) now go" (y/n)s mom said "Fine" ( y/n) said sighing walking past her mom and to her mom with Lucas behind her." What are you 3 looking at" (y/n)'s mom said pointing at me,Riley and Farkle."Uhh I'm going to help (y/n) and Lucas" Farkle said scrambling off to (y/n)'s room."Now girls go help (y/n), I have things to finsh up down here" (y/n)'s mom said." I'm sorry Ms.(last name) but have you thought about your daughter how this affects her" I said." I don't need parenting advice from a child" Ms. (L/n) said laughing to herself." Ok maybe you don't but maybe you need the view of a child that's had gone through a similar situation if you won't listen (y/n) at least listen to me.Just hear me out." I said with a sigh." Fine sit down both of you" Ms.(l/n) said." I think I'll go see if (y/n),Lucas and Farkle are Ok" Riley said walking to (y/n)'s room."Listen Ms.(l/n) do you still love (y/n)'s dad?" I asked "No" she muttered out."Then why go back" I asked." I don't know why I thought (y/n) wasn't happy here" she said tears rolling down her cheeks." I lied and said that I was getting remarried but in reality I just wanted to make sure she was ok with where we lived and how our lives went" She said sighing."She's happy here I promise. She has people to protect her here.Please it will break a lot of people's hearts if you guys move.Please don't" I said as tears rolled down my cheeks."ok ok we won't I didn't know anyone felt that way about her"Her mom said hugging me "Thank you,Im sorry I don't know your name" Her mom said starting to unpack the box that was next to her."Maya,my names Maya" I said hugging her."Thank you,Maya" She said " now go scamper off and see if the others at ok"She said gesturing toward (y/n)'s room." Can I tell her?" I asked "Yeah sure she'll love it when she finds out" She says.I run off to (y/n)'s room.

Your pov (before what happened in Maya's pov)

I pushed past my mom I can't believe she's doing this.I walked into my room sliding down the wall " (y/n) are you ok ?" Lucas said walking into my room."No my mom won't even listen to me and now we're finally together and I have to leave" I said tears rolling down my cheeks.Lucas didn't say anything he just pulled me onto his lap and put his head on top of mine." It will be okay Maya,Farkle and Riley are out there talking with her" he said hugging me closer to him in a peaceful silence until the door opened to reveal Farkle. "you guys ok?" He asked sitting in front of us." Yeah we're fine just stressed that's all" Lucas said hugging me tighter if possible."Hey Riley" Farkle said as she sat next to him." It will be okay you can trust Maya to talk it out with" Riley said " are you sure I don't want to lose anyone anymore" I said." You won't we swear" Farkle said giving me a small smile.

---------TIMESKIP-------

Lucas pov

Maya walked through the door breaking the silence that had settled down not to long ago." (Y/n) good news you don't have to move" Maya said with a smile.(y/n) walked over to her hugging her Maya was surprised by her actions but hugged her back any way." Thank you Maya, now all of you should get home your parents are probably worried.Maya,Riley and Farkle walked back to Riley's apartment." I told you it would be okay" I said hugging her ." I know you did I just had some doubts" she said hugging me back."we're going to be okay" I said." If we have each other and if we have hope" she said smiling.

-------------------------
Hey babes really long chapter i was going to make it in 2 chapters but I thought you guys deserved it.

follow your dreams

Comemet vote and maybe and follow me if you haven't already

843 words

- That Girl