{15} The Texas Trio - Part 1

Previously
"If we have each other and if we have hope" she said smiling.

Now

Riley's pov

" Looks like The Texas Trio is gone" Maya said pointing to (y/n)'s ,Lucas's and Zay's empty seats." Maybe there just late" I said sitting down "we are early" I continued with a sigh."yeah I guess"Maya said as the rest of the class started to cone in.Then Zay came running into the class with Lucas and (y/n) behind him.

Lucas pov

"Why don't we tell them" Zay said coming up to me and (y/n)."Zay for the last time we don't want to tell them" I said trying my best not to yell." That's your opinion what about little (y/n) over here" he said walking over to (y/n)." well... I don't think we should because it's our secret and our privacy but I know you Zay that you are going to tell them anyway"she said."You're right for once girly" Zay said running off to class to tell them.I laced my fingers with (y/n)'s and we ran after Zay.

Maya pov

Zay came running into the classroom with Lucas and (y/n) behind him." you guys want to hear what happend in Texas " he said looking at Me Riley and Farkle."You can't tell them likes this Zay" (y/n) exclaimed."Well princes you should know whatever you and Lucas say don't matter to me well not anymore"Zay said anger flashed in Lucas eyes when Zay called (y/n) princess."Don't ever call her princess again"Lucas said with anger flowing through his voice.

"Oh Cowboy over here is getting angry with me" Zay said with a laugh."It's not funny Zay why can't you just leave them alone"I said with frustration flowing in my voice."Just tell them if you're going to tell them then do it now" Lucas said the anger still apparent in his voice."ok ok I will" he said with a soft chuckle."I just need hope"(y/n) muttered sitting down at her desk."Huh I'm so confused"Farkel muttered sitting down next to (y/n)."you guys want to know about The Texas Trio"Zay asked the class."Yeah sure" we all said in unison.

"May I"he asked Mr.Mathews."Yeah go ahead" he said."Nope no he ain't doing it with me here" (y/n) said standing up again."Come on,(y/n) its a great story and I need your point of view on things anyway" Zay said with a soft laugh."Fine"she said sitting down."wait my point of view"she said with confusion in her voice. "Oh yeah forgot you were in your little coma when this happend" he said with a laugh."So you need Lucas to help you not me,but I'll stay anyway"she said."Fine I'll help but a little coma really Zay she was in that coma for a year and a half almost two years"Lucas said frustration in his voice."Oh yeah I forgot it was that long"Zay."you forgot you forgot whatever let's get this over with"Lucas said with a sigh and tears in his eyes.

---------------------------------------------------
Hey guys that's all for now. I was going to put it all into 1 chapter but I decided against it because I go back to school tomorrow (August 29th).YAY!No but really I thought you guys deserved a chapter before I went back to school. Part 2 will be out either tonight or whenever I can so please bare with me it depends on how much homework I have to do.I will update asap I promise.So just bare with me at least for the next 2 weeks.So I can get in the swing of things between school and wattpad .Sorry I'm ranting.♋

Believe in your dreams and believe in who you think you are not other people.

Please comment vote and keep reading
0 words

Bye my beautiful babes. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !

763 words

I WANT TO THANK

IntelligentMusic

ADeadlyLoveStory

Shadowolf325

And

khizzy07
LeonaTheWerewriter
MysteriousKnight101
_FashionDreamer_
BrittanyStacey
OmlLucaya
bee-15
XReadelovergirl
JeniTrueblood
emo-freak-
Chat_Dragneel
MiciKnauff
SnowStormArcherMC
yeolliecorn
kiitykat11
marisela246
monkemarmaru
fanfictionlover_101
Alexander_Lion397
Ticci_Halee
bl00d_m00n
smithemma2150
rakkizi

Its also wroth mentioning.......

InfinityToMyBeyond
Baby_Wolf_
scarletterose55
MirayYeroz
PeterAndTheLostGirl
doradokatelyn09
ILoveFanfics12345678
Lord_Cookies

And many many others can't name them all but there are some.Follow me to get random shout outs like this one each and everyone of you are special to me.

The song above has nothing to do with the chapter

OK I'm going to go
Byeeeeee!

-Katrina