{16} The Feild Trip ~ Part 2

Perviously
We were all on the plane off to Texas not knowing what was ahead of us

Now
Lucas POV
The next thing i know (y/n) was staring out the window almost falling asleep probably deep in thought.Maya and Riley chatting away about what Texas was going to be like. Zay and Farkle were auguring about girls surprisingly. But the only thing that really scared me is we have no idea what is going to happen in Texas and that scares me and I think everyone else is relaxed to get out if New York by everyone I mean Riley,Maya and Farkle.But I have a feeling that this trip is going to be a huge mistake.

TIMESKIP till the next day

Your POV

I know this whole trip is going to be a mistake since we found out but, I just don't know how or why.

TIMESKIP 3 hours 21minutes

Riley's POV

"Okay girls in one room boys in a another me and ms.(l/n) will be on the next floor" my dad said leaving to his room with ms.(l/n) behind him.Maya walked into our room where (y/n) was talking with the boys obliviously not happy with something. " Whatever be lonely for the rest of your life" she said graving her bag and Maya's and walked into our room.

Your pov
I walk onto the balcony of our hotel room with a sigh."(y/n),wants wrong don't you feel at home"Riley said walking out onto the balcony and standing next to me."yeah its just complicated.."I said running a hand through my hair."Why you have the man you love and your back on your  home soil."Riley said with a small smile on her face."Yeah sure Riles I just have a bad feeling about this trip" I said with a sigh."How so"She said with confusion . "I don't know but I know its not going to be good" I said with a small sigh and then Maya came and stood next to Riley." Come on it's to e to meet the others for dinner "Maya said

" Yeah you guys go ahead I'm going to hang back a bit"I said with a soft sigh."Okay we'll see you in a bit "Maya said as they both  left the room. " I'm afraid of losing him but not to anyone but to Riley or Maya, I can't lose anyone anymore " I whispered to myself as a tear slid down my cheek and I left the room for dinner."I can't I just can't"I mutters as I made with down stairs where everybody was waiting."Sorry guys just got caught up in thought" I said."Its okay Ms.(y/n)"Mr.Matthews said as we left fr the restaurant."You're not going to lose anyone on this trip (y/n) Ill make sure of it" Farkle said on my left."you heard me" I asked embarrassed. "Yeah buts its okay won't tell anyone and i promise to you that you wont lose anyone anymore" he said hugging me quickly before running off  with Riley."thanks " I whispered to myself as Lucas wrapped his arm around my shoulders and smiled at me I smiled back with hope in my eyes that my thoughts are wrong that this trip will be a okay.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey my beautiful babes so finally an update yes yea I know I'm trying so hard to update more but with school its hard I'm going to TRY  and update every Friday I said try in caps because if I don't please don't get too mad.

Soo any who I want to thank

Cassiecomedy
OmlLucaya
And
MysteriousKnight101
gigglebox01

For being one of my many beautiful babes thanks ILYA
(I love you all)

Please comment ,vote and keep reading.

Believe your dreams and in who you are.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

648 words.