{13} It will be okay

Lucas pov

My phone buzzed (y/n) texted me telling me to meet her at Riley's house ASAP. That's weird she should be home right now I thought. Well it must be an emergency I thought as I grabbed my jacket, phone and keys and left for Riley's house.

Your pov

I knocked on the door.Riley opened the door then immediately pulled me into a hug."(y/n) what happens" I heard the voice of Lucas."wait before you tell us Bay window" Hde says grabbing my hand and dragging me to her room leaning Lucas to run after us." so tell us why you're here" Maya said as we walked through the door of Riley's room." We'll I have to move back to Texas because my mom and 'dad' are getting remarried" I said "What!" They all exclaimed." I explained about having friends here and me and Lucas sand Yeah" I said tears rolling down my cheeks "I'm sorry" I said "it's okay it's not your fault we all go over there and talk to your mom Ok?" Lucas said hugging me and then kisses the top of my head. "Ok if it's not to much trouble" I said. " of course not (y/n) We love you like family" Farkle said bringing us all into a group hug. I'm glad I have friends like this I thought.We went back to my apartment Lucas holding me close.

-------------------------

Hey beautiful babes another chapter.Thats all for now bye babes.

Please comment and vote.

Believe in yourself.

256 words.