{2} Stop lying to me

Previously

we soon hugged again.I missed him i really did I thought he would forget about me because living in New York there's tons of girls I guess I was wrong.

Now

Lucas's pov

I was so happy to have (y/n) back in my arms.She's perfect to me at least.We pulled away from our hug just as the bell rang signaling the end of the day." well I'll see you tomorrow i have to get home and uh I just have to get home" ( y/n) said trying to think of a lie to tell me." i know you"re lying to me" I said sighing knowing her moms probably at work still because that's how her mom was in Texas left really early and gets home really late." how did you know"she asked almost in a whisper." (y/n) i have know you since we were 4. I know you by now" I said laughing" oh okay but I need to get home my moms home and is probably worried" she said lying again." Stop lying to me" I said being kind of mad but sad at the same time because shes lying to me and she never lies to anybody." why do you even care were just friends not best friends anymore you have new best friends" she said sadly turning so she wasn't facing me."your my only best friend, they are only my really close friend not a best Friend."I say sighing ." Yeah right I gotta go" she said walking out of the door and almost out of my life....