{16}The Felid Trip ~ Part 1

Previously
thigh thing"That's what you were so scares of Zay" I asked."Yeah I guess"He said with a sigh

Now
Lucas POV
"Class were going to be taking a trip to Texas" Mr.Matthew said " everybody " he continued.(Y/n) sighed I have a feeling something else happend after I left for New York.."and Ms.(l/n) your moms coming with so everyone come to class tommorw with 2 weeks worth of stuff" Mr.Matthews said then paused before continuing "Everyone gets a partner to sit with on the plane " He said then sat at his desk. "The partners are" He said " 1st is Maya and Riley then Farkle and Zay then Lucas and (y/n)" after me and (y/n) I zoned out.After 5 minutes the bell ranf signaling the end of the day.
TIME SKIP NEXT DAY
Your POV
My mom drove me to school the next day since she was a chaperone.We walked into the classroom we were a little early since we got up at 5:30 and my mom had to be at the school at 6:00 to 7:30 for a 'small meeting then we were getting on the bus at 8:00. I was standing up with my back pressed against the lockers.Just wanting this trip to start and and already. Lucas and Zay were the 1st ones to arrive after me.

"Back to good old Texas"Lucas said putting an arm around my waist."yeah I guess so" I said
Riley's pov
" I can't believe you" I said as my mom ,me and Maya drove to the school "its not my decision Riley its your fathers and I'm sure you're going to get some lesson out of this" she said as we pulled up to the school."yeah I guess" I said as me and Maya walked into the school.
-----------TIMESKIP until your on the plane -------
Your POV

We were all on the plane off to Texas not knowing what was ahead of us.

TO BE COUNTUNED••••••••••

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey my beautiful babes I know I said this chapter would be out yesterday (9-9-16) but I went to the highschool football game for the 1st time.We lost 14-40.But this chapter "The Felid Trip" will be in 2 or 3 parts yet idk.

This chapter is dedicated to....
Shadowolf325
deanna563
CrazyRandomChick102

For being my best of freinds

Please be safe and remember the ones that have fallen on the day of 9/11/01

Follow your heart can your dreams!!!!

423 words

Remember the fallen ones of 9/11

P.s questions

1.Should I make 3 books for this series
2.Who shall I pare Riley with
3.Who shall I pair Maya with
4.Who shall I pair Zay with
5.Who shall I pair Farkle with
6.Should I continue this book