Weird Kids

Vic's POV
  We soon arrived at the venue. I needed to wake Tony and Raven up but it looked so cute I just couldn't bring myself to do it. My brother on the other hand is a diffrent story.

He made sure that no drinks could get knocked over. He plugged in his phone and picked the loudest song he could.....and hit play.

The song blasted through the speakers waking Raven and Tony up. Raven fell off of Tony landing on the floor. Tony shot up and glared at us.

Raven sat up rubbing her head,"Ow,who the hell played the screaming music?" She asked sounding kinda pissed. Mike raised his hand smiling like a little kid who had just done a good ded.

Raven grabbed a empty can,crushed it and chucked it at his head. "Hey! That was rude!" He yelled. Raven stuck her tounge out at him making him return her gesture.

"Okay, children. We have to go. So come on." I said Raven stoud up from the ground brushing off her clothes. Mike grabbed his phone,Jamie grabbed his,and so did me and Tony along with Rave.

We walked into the venue and Raven went to the dressing room. All of us went and grabbed our guitars and Mike grabbed some drum sticks.

*********After warm up************

I wiped off my forehead from the little sweat I had. We sat our guitars down and went to the dressing room to find Raven listening to music with her headphones.

"Watcha listen to,rave?" I asked.
"You guys and Hasely." She replied.

I smiled when she said us. I mean I know she listened to us but I didn't know she still would after living with us.

We all sat down on our phones until we had to go play.

***********After the show***********

I ran off the stage smiling a huge smile. Tony and Jamie soon follwed and I few seconds later Mike joined us.

"You guys did a good job." Said Raven coming from where she was standing.

"I didn't know you watched." Jamie said.
"Well of course I did! You're my family after all!" She said smiling brightly.

We all chuckled at her. "Come on let's go get somthin to eat. I think the crew can get this." I said,mostly because I was starving.

We all left and went to none other then Whataburger. Mikey wanted to eat here so that's just what we did.

When we got back to the bus everything was loaded. We got on and got ready for bed. Mike and Jamie took showers first, mostly because they fought for it, then me and Tony,and finally Raven.

We put on Where The Wild Things Are.  Tony and Rave cuddled on one couch while Jamie sat on the end.
Me and Mike sat on the other one.

Raven and Jamie soon drifted off. Tony called it a night and carried Raven to his and her bunk. I took the popcorn from Jamie and made Mike grab his arms. I grabbed his legs and we carried him to his bunk. Mike went to his and I went to mine.

I soon drifted off to sleep but not before I heard Raven whisper,"let's start a roit." Maybe I do take the weird kids, but I wouldn't have it any other way.