Let's Play A Prank

Raven's POV
The boys soon came back from sound check and sat down around me rambling about tones and blah, blah, blah. I don't even know what their talkin about. Soon the fans started pilling in and it was soon time for them to play their set.

Tony's POV
We started with ' May These Noises Startle You In Your Sleep' Then went to 'Hell Above'. It was such a nice set I don't think any of us messed up but I did see Slam in the crowd. I saw Vic catch a glance of him but he was to into the song to worry,but I wanted to jump off the stage and punch him in the face. I didn't because I didn't think that's what the fans came here for.

Raven's POV
As they neared the end of their set I saw Ron their Manger and waved him over to me.

"Hey." He said once he reached me.

"Hi. Could you help me with somthing, please?" I asked him nicely considering it was the first time I talked to him.

"Yeah, watcha need shortie?"

He bent down to my level and I asked him to hide me in guys room.

"Wait, didn't you just get beat up?" He asked me and I nodded.
"I don't think that's a good idea, but whatever "

He picked me up and walked me to the guys room just as they were playing the last song.

He placed me down on the couch and walked out. I heard the guys leave the stage and a big gasp.

"Ron!! Where did she go?!?" I heard Vic yell at Ron and I snickered to myself.
"It's called hide-and-seek, Vic." Ron said calmly. I heard a loud sigh then four sets of footsteps headed towards the door.

I placed my hands over my face and waited for them to walk in. Vic walked in first and saw me. Tony,Mike, and Jamie peeking over his shoulder considering he's short. I then moved my hands from my face.

"Peek-a-boo?" I said in a kidish voice causing all of them to break out in laughter even the crew cracked a smile.

"God, I thought I was the childish one here." Jamie said. I giggled a little causing Mike and Vic jaws to drop and Tony go wide eyed.

"What?" I asked cunfused.
"Do it again" Mike said in a really funny voice causing me to giggle more.

They all awed and I was so cunfused I gave up.

They finished cleaning up and getting everything on the bus while I sat on the couch throwing things at them.

Once they got finished Vic came in and looked at me as if questioning somthing.

" What you want?" I asked in a really dump voice causing him to smile.

"I was trying to figure out how to pick you up." He said. I rolled my eyes and swung my legs off the couch.

" People,I'm not five!" I said standing up and instantly falling back down.

"Well shit." I said and he was laughing his ass off that he fell to the floor.

I sighed and yelled "Tony!" He came running in and looked at the scene in front of him.

"What do you want little turtle?" He asked me causing me to smile.

"I need to be carried I can't walk!" I said annoyingly. He rolled his eyes and walked over to me picking me up and carring me to the bus.

Once we got to the bus Vic walked out of the venue wiping his eyes. I glared at him throwing a marshmellow at him that he caught which was not fair at all.

Tony sat me on the couch and Vic walked in. They put on "Storks" so me and Tony cuddled on the couch and that's how the evening was spent.