Scream

Raven's POV
I walked out of the house after Vic left. I was going back to the bridge. I need to think. I need to scream. I wanted to die. I was walking and thinking. When I showed up nobody was there. I walked over to the bridge and sat on the side. Dangling my feet over the edge. I was just sitting there when I heard,"Do not move! I will seriously kill you myself Raven!" I didn't look back. I just let them come. I heard about 4 sets of feet headed towards me. I felt a hand lay it's self on my shoulder. I turned around and sall Vic. He sighed and climbed on the edge with me. He looked at me and said,"You weren't going to do what I think you were going to do, right?" I nodded. I wasn't going to kill myself. I wanted to,but I wasn't going to. We just sat there. The sun was setting and tears started to prick my eyes. I didn't even bother to see who was with us. I just let them go. I cried. Vic just sat there holding me to him. He had his arm around my shoulder and I could feel some hands rubbing my arms and back. I wanted to scream but I would do that later. I finally stopped crying and climbed back over. Vic breathed a sigh of relief when I climbed over. When he climbed over he hugged me. Not a pity hug. But I true loving hug. I then told him I wanted to be alone for a minute. He nodded and said,"Just don't do anything stupid." I nodded. They all walked to the front of the park why'll I walked to the woods. I found a clearing. I went to the middle and fell to my knees. I screamed. I cried and screamed for it all. I screamed until I couldn't breath and blood started to come up. I layed down on the ground. I heard running. I just layed there. I sat up and just sat there. I sall a glimpse of Vic and Tony. He must have been with the group. Vic sall me in the clearing and ran to me. He grabbed me from the ground and held me to his chest. Tears were still falling from my eyes. He released me from his chest and started checking me over until I grabbed his hands and said,"I'm okay." "But last time you said that you weren't." "Vic I will never be ok. I will never be fine. But I'm ok physically." He nodded and let me go. Tony brought me into a big hug. He wouldn't let go of me. He gave me a ride to Vic's house. He wouldn't leave knowing I wouldn't sleep. We sat in the guest room just talking. Talking. About everything and anything. It was the best thing that could happen. No pity, no thearpy. Just talking.