A Town With A Story

Tony's POV
   We had just arrived to our first stop and I was debating if I should go wake up Raven. When I last checked on her she was curled up and asleep. She looked so calm that I didn't want to bother her.

"Tony,why don't you go wake Raven up,please?" Asked Vic

" I can't Vic. She looked so calm for once." I said kinda sadly.

"I'll go do it." Piped in Jamie and with that he went back to the bunks.

Jamie's POV (plot twist!!)
  As I walked back to wake Raven up I was thinking to myself that this was probably a bad idea.

Once I reached her and tony's bunk I slowly opened the curtain. She was balled up in the back of the bunk. Tony was right she did look calm.

I sighed and rested my hand on her arm and gently shoke her. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at who had waken her up.

"Jamie?" She asked in a groggy voice.

"Yeah, rave, it's me." I said with a smile. "We have arrived and we need you to wake up so....um....yeah?"

She smiled a little and uncurled herself. I moved so it would be easier for her to get out. She climbed out of the bunk and stretched and walked towards the front with me in pursuit.

Tony gave her a small smile and wrapped his arms around her. Vic smiled at her and asked her how she slept. She just replied with a small 'okay'.

Raven's POV
  Tony had his arms around me as if he didn't have ahold of me I would dissappear like smoke.

"Where are we?" I asked a little curious.

"Wichita, Kansas." Vic said. I physically stiffened. Tony looked at me in worry and so did Vic.

"Are you okay Raven?" Asked Tony.

"N-no." I said shakely.

"What's wrong, hun?" Asked Vic as he and Tony sat me down.

"We-we are-are in-in my h-home t-town." I said. Memories where stabbing me like daggers in my head.

"You'll be okay, rave. Your with us." Said Mike camly. I nodded as we pulled up to the venue.

We climbed out of the bus. I was still shaking beside Tony when I heard a familiar voice.

"Speedy?" It said. I turned around and sall him.

"Slam."