Jump

Vic's POV
  We had gotten word from our manger that we were going on tour. We asked about Raven and they said to leave her here since she was old enough to take care of herself. We told them she had to come and they asked why so we had to tell them about her attempts at suicide so they let here come. She was in her room getting ready to go some where right now so when she came down we were going to tell her. We were leaving tomorrow.

                30 mins later

Raven came down dressed and ready (outfit on top).

"Hey, rave" Said Jamie

"Hi." She whispered

Somthing was off

"What's wrong ,Raven?" I asked

"N-nothing." She stuttered out. I could see that she mentally cursed her stutter that I knew Tony found adorable.

"Somthin's wrong, so what's up?"

"I-i was j-just thinking about m-my dream l-last n-night."

"Yeah, you said you where going to tell us about that. What was it?" Asked Mike and I glared at him and he knew he did something wrong.

"I-it was about my f-father." She said and we left it at that and I could tell she was happy about that.

"Oh, Raven, we are going on tour and we are leaving tomorrow morning. We'll be gone for a month and a half." I told her. She nodded and slipped on her last bracelet she had been playing with and left. Wonder where she's going?