The Abuser

Raven's POV
Slam. Slam. It's him. The pain struck my head of all the horrible memories.

"Rave. Who's this?" Asked Vic
"Oh,um,Vic, t-this is s-slam."
Slam waved at them and the boys waved back.

"Well go on rave. Hug your friend." Said Tony encouragingly. I walked towards Slam and wrapped one arm around him awkwardly. He chuckled and wrapped both his arms around me whispering in my ear 'I have you now,pet.' I shivered.

"Hey rave we're going in. Come inside when you guys catch up." Vic said and walked inside everyone following.

Shit,shit,shit! My head screamed. He smirked.
"Hi,pet." He sneered. I choked back the tears that threatened to spill over.
"H-hi s-slam." I stammered out. The next thing I knew my cheek was stinging.

"And that's for running away." He sneered at me and left. But before he walked off he kicked me in the gut and ribs causing blood to burst from my mouth.

I shakely stoud up and walked into the venue. I heard the guys moving around some where. Hoping I could retreat to the bathroom to clean.

I started walking to the bathroom when I heard four gasp. I stopped dead in my tracks and looked to my side. Vic,Mike, Jamie, and Tony all stoud there. Their faces blank.

Vic was the first to move. He ran to me and held me still trying to stop the bleeding from my mouth. Tony was soon by my side as with Jamie and Mike. Mike picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. He sat me on the counter and backed away so Vic and Tony had full access to me.

Vic softly lifted up my shirt to reveal the forming bruises. Tears pricked his eyes as they cleaned me up the only sound was water.

As they finshed dressing my wounds Tony picked me up and carried me back stage and sat me in a wheelchair and parked it so I couldn't move. He kissed the top of my head and walked off. All the boys then kissed my forehead accept Vic who kissed my cheek. They then went to do sound check.