The Blades On Strings

Trigger warning! Do not read if you are easily triggered!

   Raven's POV
My prayers where not answered because that next morning.......the same thing happened.

Ripped from bed,put into the bathroom, ate breakfast, and forcefully sent to school.

They were checking lockers today because one of the jocks was caught with a pocket knife. So if they found any weapon like things in your locker your ass was suspended.

  That meant I had to take down the blades.

I grabbed a bag and cut the strings and let the blades fall into the bag. I ripped the notes from the locker and shoved them in the bag. I put the bag in the corner of the locker so it wouldn't be seen.

  I rushed off to my class and let the horrible day began.

                             Skip tell lunch

   I was at the same seat as yesterday, but today I was smart and brought some headphones so I was listing to In The End By: Linkin Park.

   I was fixing to stand up when I was rudely ripped from my seat and thrown against a wall.

   "Hi, loser. Miss me?" Johnny's voice said.
    "Well of course Johnny. How could I not miss you?"

   He glared at me and then proceed to beat the living shit out of me.
                         15 mins later
  They stalked off and I quickly got off the floor. I picked up my belongings and proceed to class as if nothing happened.

                 Skip to after school

   The bell signaled that the school day was over and we were finally free. I left the class and put my books up and went to shut the door when I sall it. The bag. Painful memories shot to my head.
Trigger warning!
     Flashback
I had just gotten home after school and my skin was itching for the blade. So I proceed to my room. My orphanage caretaker was attending to a little kids teddy bear and didn't know I had come home. I ran up the stairs and went to my room closing the door and proceeding to my bathroom. I reached towards the back and grabbed the shiny object. I held it in my hands and turned it over in my fingers.
I brought it to my wrist making cuts starting off barley breaking skin and going deeper with each cut. I sighed in satisfaction.
Flashback over
Trigger warning over.
    I grabbed the bag and walked home. When I reached there Vic was outside. He sall me and ran over to me checking me over.

     He sall my busted lip and asked what had happened and I told him I fell.

  We went inside and I went up to my room with all the boys high on my heels. I attempted to hide the bag but not before Jamie grabbed my wrist for the hand holding the bag.

   "What's in the bag, Rave?" Asked Vic

    "Um uh n-nothing!" I stuttered out. Fuckin stutter!

  The bag was ripped from my hands and the contents dumped onto the bed. The boys jaws dropped.

I tried to read their facial expressions.

Jamie: confused

Mike:scared

Tony:disappointed

Vic:sad

Well fuck.

  "Raven. You where doing so well." Vic said. Tony nodded in agreement.

  "I have an idea." I said

"What?" Asked a still disappointed Tony.

"How about you guys read the notes." With that I attempted to leave. Key word attempted.  Mike grabbed my arm and pulled me back over to the bed.

Tony sat me in his lap, why'll Vic opened up the letters. He read them aloud.
Mager trigger warning here! Please do not read if triggered easily!
   First Note

    Dear Little Fag Emo,
Why don't you go kill yourself? Your not useful in this world anymore. So just go end it. Here I'll even supply you for it.
                             Love, Johnny

        Second Note

           Dear Little Emo,
So I see you haven't died yet. Well you'll regret it. Just go do us all a favor and kill yourself. You'll be doing us all a favor.
                        Love, Trever
Trigger warning over. You may proceed.
   Vic was full out sobbing by the end of both of them. Mike was trying to comprehend all of it. Jamie was trying to calm Vic down and Tony had a death grip on me. I was sitting there letting the words sink in. I had read the letters before.

   Once Vic had calmed down we all retreated downstairs to watch a movie. We decided on Alice In Wonderland.

Tony and me where on the floor why'll everyone else was on the couch or in a chair. Tony still had a death grip on me and wouldn't let me go back in the room until he had gotten rid of it all.

  Once the movie was over we said are 'goodnights' and went to bed. Tony followed me and slept with me in the  bed. I went to go to sleep like I  normally would. But Tony pulled me to him so my back was in his chest. I didn't complain and snuggled up into him. I let sleep take over. But that night was full of nightmares.

A//N
  The outfit is on top. Please do not harm yourself guys. I apologize for all the triggers. It just helped the story.