Pain

Raven's POV
I woke up in the bunk with Tony. He was asleep with his arm lazy around my waist. I smiled at him in his sleep.
I rolled out of the bunk and started walking towards the front when a sharp pain arupted in my chest. I hissed at the pain and continued to walk towards the front.

Once I reached the front of the bus my chest was in extreme pain. I walked towards the bathroom and walked in. I walked and stoud infront of the mirror and lifted up my shirt.

My ribs were bruised and it went up my whole left side. You could see it in the back and front. I heard footsteps headed towards the bathroom and I dropped my shirt making it look like I was just brushing my teeth.

I saw Mike headed towards the bathroom very sleepy. He let out a yawn when his eyes landed on me.
"Goodmorning, Raven." He said sleepy.

"Morning, Mikey." I said trying to sound tired.

"How long have you been up?" He asked walking in grabbing his toothbrush.

"Oh,maybe like 30 minutes." He coated his toothbrush with toothpaste. He nodded his his head in understanding.

"How did you even get up here?" He asked which caught me off guard.

"I can walk, you know?" I said sarcastically.

"I know you loser." He said."But with you getting beat up yesterday I would think you would still be in pain."

"We didn't forget if you were hoping." Jamie said showing up from around the corner. I chuckled at them and finished brushing my teeth.

I set my toothbrush down and walked into the living room, well more like linped. I heard a chuckle from behind me. I turned around slowly and saw Tony standing there with Mike and Jamie. They were all staring at me.

"What you want?" I asked them. Tony let out a deep chuckle and walked towards me. He swooped me up and walked towards the couch and sat me down.

He reached towards the end of my shirt, it made me stiffen. "I'm not taking it off." He said calmly." I just wanna check your ribs. Okay?" I nodded slightly.

He lifted it up and gasped at the sight. Mike and Jamie saw it to gasping as well. Jamie ran to the kitchen while Mike crouched down to my level.
"Now this is gonna hurt a little bit, rave." Mike warned me. I didn't know what he was doing until felt him put pressure on my ribs.

I hissed in pain and Tony grabbed my hand. Mike kept putting pressure on certain parts of my ribs. "There's not breaks. Just badly bruised." He announced. Jamie came back with an ice pack when Vic walked in. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

We weren't due to be at the venue tell 6 pm and it was 9 am. The boys started playing video games while I layed on Tony's chest. I slowly drifted off to sleep.