Why

Vic's POV
Why? I didn't get why she had all these. She looked away in shame. Tony just stood there. I choose to talk to her later and save her the shame. I grabbed some gauze and wrapped them up. I walked Tony downstairs and to the couch. I went back upstairs to find her on the floor in a ball crying. I went over and calmed her down. "Do you want to talk about it?" She nodded. I stood her up and sat her down on my bed. I told her to spill it all leave nothing out. I wanted to hear everything that was wrong with her.

After she told me it all I knew everything wrong with her. She has depression,social anxiety, panic attacks, she was bipolar, and she struggled with self harm and sucidal thoughts. I layed her down and told her to go to sleep. She didn't fight back knowing she would lose. I went out for a walk and thought. I had friends that were all like this now or at some point in life. The only one I didn't know who could cover was the bipolar. Maybe we could get her some medicine. I sent a text to all the people I knew could help her. I told them to meet me at the park in 25 minutes. So I went to the park and sat down. I waited on them. Then before they all showed up I got a text from Mike saying,'She left. She walked out of the house and just started walking. She might becoming your way.' I didn't answer back. I knew where she was going but I knew when she would get there and me and all the guys would get there first.