Love

Tony's POV
Raven had passed out on the bed and was cuddled against my chest. I was petting her hair when Vic walked in. He smiled down at Raven and looked at me. He said," What are you still doing her Tony? Thought you would have gone home." "I stayed with her until she fell asleep. Then this happened." He smiled and nodded. Then he went down stairs. Raven mumbled something in her sleep and cuddled even closer to me. I let her do so. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up it was 11 am. Raven was still asleep. I gently shoke her awake. She slowly opened her eyes and looked up at me. She smiled up at me. "Morning rave." "Morning tone." I smiled at the small nick name she gave me. I helped her sit up and I just stared at her. "I'm gonna go change." With that she grabbed a set of clothes and walked to the bathroom. I couldn't help but smile. She was everything. Her smile was amazing. Her voice so soft. But she wasn't all perfect. She had been hurt. She was broken. I liked though that when Vic thought of depression he thought of me. He thought I could help her. I still haven't gotten rid of my depression. But what I like most  about her is the fact that her name silences my demons. I think I am falling in love with her.