Nightmares

Tony's POV
  A whine
  Must be the neighbors dog
Shirt gets tighter
   Must be laying on it wrong
A tear falls on arm
    Raven!
As I looked at Raven she had a death grip on my shirt and was crying and whimpering. She mumbled things like 'no','please stop','go away','that hurts. Stop'. I shoke her in attempt to wake her up. When I finally woke her up she shot up and broke down sobbing causing all the guys to come in.

Raven's POV
Dream
  I was sitting in a chair.
It was cold and I was tied down.
I sall him coming closer and closer.
'Hi baby girl." He whispered. No! How did I remember this?! It  happened when I was a baby!
'Daddys just gonna make a small cut on your tummy and take somthin out okay.' He said. I was a baby so I started to cry. 'No!' I screamed in my head.
'Go away!'
He cut me open.
*That hurts! Stop!' I screamed in my head again. He grabbed ahold of somthin then...
Dream over

I shot up and started crying. Tony was rubbing my back and the boys came running in. I put my hand to my stomach to make sure it was a dream.
Vic moved my hand from my stomach and held my hand. They started shushing me. "Breath, rave. You have to calm down unless you want to have a panic attack." Vic said camly. How did he know I had those? I started taking deep breathes.

I finally calmed down after 25 min. Tony just held me. I just sat there thinking about the dream. How?

"What was your nightmare about, rave?" Mike asked

"It was...." I couldn't finish my sentence because they didn't need to hear about that.

"What was it" Asked Tony. The boys gave me worried looks.

"It was nothing. I'll tell you guys in the morning." They all nodded their heads and left. Tony and me layed back down. He soon dozed off. I just layed there knowing it would be a bit until I fell asleep.