Chapter 5-A Whole New World

[EDITED]

::Justin Bieber::

'A whole new world

Every turn a surprise

With new horizons to pursue

Every moment red-letter

I'll chase them anywhere

There's time to spare

Let me share this whole new world with you

A whole new world

That's where we'll be

A thrilling chase

A wondrous place 

For you and me '

I groaned for like the upteenth time today. 7 freakin times! I repeat. 7 freakin times I've had to sit through this! Why? Because I'm grounded for hitting Derek/Drew last week. But does Jason get in trouble? Oh no.

'It's not fair for him Justin. His personality might change and Derek and Drew don't know what Jason did.'

Blah blah blah.

Okay that was a little harsh but c'mon. He deserves some kind of punishment. Right? "Hey Bieber." Jazzy called. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked over at her.

"Yeah?" She batted her little eyelashes and smiled small. She only does that when she wants something and she knows I'm going to say no and I have a feeling what she wants.

"Can you rewind please?" She folded her hands together. If I hear Aladdin sing one more time I'm gonna freak!

I shook my head. "Jazzy you've heard it 6 times already. I think it's time to finish the movie." I mumbled.

"Not fair!" She yelled really loudly and her lips started to tremble. She could be a real brat sometimes. I flinched.

"Okay okay fine. I'll rewind." I sighed and rewind to the part where Aladdin's on his magic carpet.

'I can show you the world

Shining, shimmering, splendid

Tell me, princess, now when did

You last let your heart decide?

I can open your eyes

Take you wonder by wonder

Over, sideways and under

On a magic carpet ride'

I quietly sang along. What? If you would've heard it 7 times you would've sang alone too. I heard a chuckle coming from behind me. "Uh Justin? Are you singing to Aladdin?" I heard his voice. I cursed under my breath.He was suppose to be at the store with my mom. or was it the doctors?

"Pfft no." I coughed awkwardly.

"Yeah you were." He laughed. I rolled my eyes. Derek is the only one that teases me.

"Shut up Derek. If you were here all day with jazzy making you watch the same part over and over again you would be singing along too." I mumbled. He sat next to me still laughing to himself. I smiled small. I tried staying mad at him but his laugh is contagious. It sounds like me when I laugh I know. But it's different when he laughs.It's weird and hard to explain.

"How was the grocery shopping?" I smirked over at him. He smiled widely.

"It was pretty fun." My jaw dropped. What?

"You got to be kidding me." He laughed.

"Duh. It was boring. I rather stay here and watch Aladdin flirt with the princess" he said as he kicked his feet up on the table and grabbed the bag of chips that were open.

-

"Again! Again!" Jazzy squealed. The movie had just finished and she wanted to play the music video that comes along with the dvd. I played it and now she wants me to play it again. Jason and I groaned and shook our heads. "Mommy! Jay and Derek are being mean!" She yelled out. She only knew it was Derek cos I've been talking to him for half the movie.

"Boys behave." I heard my mom call from the kitchen. I sighed and reluctantly played the video.

The music video started and I found myself humming to the first video. Jason was by my side and he started tapping to the rythem. What happened next was something beyond explanation.

A whole new world

A dazzling place I never knew

But when I'm way up here

It's crystal clear

That now I'm in a whole new world with you

Now I'm in a whole new world with you

"Unbelievable sights, Indescribable feeling, Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling, Through an endless ,diamond sky, A whole new world, Don't you dare close your eyes, A hundred thousand things to see , Hold your breath - it gets better ,  'm like a shooting star, I've come so far, I can't go back to where I used to be." Jason and I sang. When we figured out what we were doing we stopped abuptly and looked at each other with the same expression. We were shocked beyond words. We heard chuckling coming from behind us. We snapped our heads to the archway separating the kitchen and the living room. Mom was clutching onto her stomach while laughing.

Jazzy soon joined in. I blushed really red. That was embarassing. I usually don't sing. "Boys were you singing Aladdin?" Mom asked even though it was obvious,

"No we weren't." Jason and I answered in unision. 

"It's alright boys, You're secrets safe with me. I won't tell anyone you like this movie." My mom winked at us.

"But we don't." We answered once more at the same time. It was getting creepier by the second,

"Alright alright. Whatever you say. Dinner will be ready in a few." My mom called out from the kitchen. I wonder what she's cooking. How is my mom so sure Derek wasn't Drew or Jason? I wonder how he would do in school. Hmm school.

"Mom when does school start?" I called out trying to get everybody to forget what had just happened..

"September 7" she replied quickly. 2 weeks away. There goes my summer.

"School? Man that sucks for you." Derek laughed.

"You're going to." I said in a matter of fact tone. He stopped laughing and his body did this twitching thing. "D-Derek?" I called out as I watched him twitch awkwardly. "M-mom. M-mom!" I yelled as he started twitching frantically.

She came in running. "Oh my god." She gasped and grabbed her phone. "Dr. It's Jason. He's twitching or something." She called into the phone. "Justin grab onto his body." She told me as the doctor kept giving her orders. I jumped onto my feet and hovered over Jason. Held onto his arms and feet.

It felt like I was holding onto Jason for hours as he continued twitching. The doctor soon came and grabbed a syringe. "Hold him tightly Justin." He told me. I held on tighter and looked over at Jason. He had some bubbles? Coming out of his mouth and his eyes were rolled upward. He injected him.  seconds later Jason started calming down.

"What happened doctor?" I asked. He looked at me and my mother. I was shaking from fright. Jazzy wasn't even in the room anymore. She must've ran off.

"We don't know. We have to take him in." He said as some more doctors came in and put him onto a gurney.

"Can I go?" I asked. He smiled small.

"I'm sorry. He's going to be unconscious and won't be in a hospital room til late at night, Mabe you can visit him tomorrow." He shook his head and walked off. My mom hugged me tightly. Please be okay Jason. Please be okay.