Chapter 30

Chapter 30
I thought I lost you

Marinas pov

"F-finnick?" I stuttered. slowly finnick raised his head up and met my eyes with his. our glances locket and he slowly stood up and walked over to me, his gaze never leaving mine. he was about, what felt like, 5 cm away and he slowly rouse his right hand. it looked like he was going to touch me face with that hand, but boy was I wrong. he slowly moved his right hand a bit closer to me and in one swift movement he slapped himself hard on his right cheek.

Finnicks pov.

I saw her standing there. but It couldn't be real. she was dead... wasn't she? I slowly got up and walked over to her. she looked so real. but she can't be. it's just my mind playing tricks on me... I know it! I slowly rase me hand up and slap me self in the face to know if i was dreaming or something. but all That changed was that I now have a stinging sensation on my cheek.
"Finnick?!" marina said worried. that's when I broke. I threw my arms around her torso, lifting her up and spinning her around soon I placed her down and just cried into her shoulder.
"Finnick. it's ok. I'm fine. YOUR fine. everything is ok." marina cooed rubbing my back.
"I thought I lost you." I cried
"You can never lose me." marina said.
"Umm guys? sorry to break up this sweet moment but... we better get back to the beach and make up a plan to finish this off." Johanna said
"Ok" I replied not letting go on marinas hug.
"Come on finnick. let's go" marina whispered and I let go of the hug but held her hand in mine, scared to lose her again. Soon we made it to the beach and they sat in a circle talking about plans while marina and I sat off to the left and just talked.
"Are you sure you are alright?" I asked looking at the big cut she has on her shoulder.
"Ya I'm fine. a little sore but fine. how about you?" she asked wiping off some of the blood that came from my ears because of the birds.
"Ya... my hearings a little bit off... but it will be better soon" I replied gabbing her hand that was cleaning the blood into mine.
"Ok good." she said staring into my eyes.
"You know, I really thought you were dead there."
"Don't worry. I'm alive, and with you." after that we jut stared into each others eyes for what felt like 100 years. but soon our gaze got cut off by the sound of a parachute. I quickly got up and walked over to the black container that was dangling from the tree behind us. once I grab it I walked back over to marina and sat beside her again.
"What is it?" marina asked as I opened up the container. inside was a jar full of some type of medicine. I take it out and saw on the jar that it said to put it on cuts.
"It's medicine" I said opening up the jar and applying it onto her shoulder.
"Thanks" she said laying down on the sand. I was about to out the jar back into the container when I saw a note.
'Just kiss her already! - h' once I read it I started to laugh out loud. of course Haymitch would send that.
"What so funny?" marina asked sitting up.
"Nothing" I said turning my head to look at her.
"No seriously finnick what's so fu-" marina started but I cut her off by pressing my lips onto hers. at first she was surprised but after about a second she started to kiss back and put her hands behind my neck. soon I broke the kiss and we just stared into each others eyes once again.
"Ok... so what was so funny?" she asked and I handed her the note. soon she started to laugh too.
"Only you Haymitch... Only you" she sighed shaking her head a bit.
"That's I thought" I said laughing a bit.
"you got to love him" she said and looked back at me. she leaned in and we kissed one more time but got interrupted by katniss yelling "COME ON LOVE BIRDS! WE GOT US A PLAN!" laughing i helped marina up an we walked over to the group to find out what this 'plan' was.

__________

A/n ... umm... oops? I sorta forgot I update. sorry! it's just with school and everything like HATING me maths teacher... ugh first day with them and I already hate them! ANYWAYS! GUESS WHOS BAD AT ROMANTIC STUFF? THIS GIRL! ya I'm not very good with things like that so I hope I did an okay job. please tell me of I did good or not because I really don't know... ok ya got to go bye!

P.S! HOLY CRAP GUYS! CHAPTER 30! WHAT?!?!?!?!? THIS IS INSANE! Ok now bye for now!