Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Victory tour.

Marinas pov

It's been about 2 months and I still don't remember anything. only the things that people tell me. but I'm not very good with remembering names. I don't remember that guys name or my sisters name or anything. I'm just that girl who went into the hunger games and forgot everything to everyone in the district and the Capitol. They all call me that it or the ocean girl... which I'm confused about but that guy said it's because of the hunger games but still. it's weird right. anyways that guy said that today we are going on the victory tour which is were I go to all the districts and read some speech that they made for me because I couldn't remember.

"Hey!" that guy said walking into my new house in the victors village

"Ever heard of knocking...." I said

"Ever heard if trying to remember my name... it's finnick." finnick said

"I know I'm sorry. I really am." I said

"I know now come on nico is here and he is ready to make you even more beautiful than you already are" finnick said making my blush.

"Hey how's my favourite victor?!" nico... I think yelled running into the room

"I'm good how are you?" I asked

"It's nico and good" he said

"How do you all know if I forget your name?!" I yelled

"You do this face when you are trying to figure out something... mostly names" he explained

"Ohh" I said

"Ya now come on." he said and pulled out a pair of jeans and a blue shirt, black leather jacket and a grey scarf. I put it on and he puts blue eyeliner and eye shadow on me.

"Done. now go out there and look pretty " he ordered and I walked out and got attacked by robotic cameras.

"Hey marina how's it going. remember anything?" that blue haired guy asked

"It's going good. finnick is telling me some stuff but I don't really remember anything" I said

"Ohh that's not good. well good luck on your tour" he said and the cameras turned off

"Ok guys let's go!" a girl with purple hair and a dress made out of feathers said. we went on a train and went to each district doing the same thing, going out saying my speech and walking out with hatred looked on the peoples faces the only districts that didn't have hatred looks was 8 and 12. they actually looked happy.

"And even if I don't remember anything I would like to say sorry about your kids and thank them because if it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be here right now" I said finishing my speech for district 12. they all started to clap. then there was these 3 kids that got my eye. it was a girl and boy hanging out and laughing, they reminded me of someone but I can't remember who! then there was the other guy watching them from a far.

"Come on we need to go" finnick? said and we left. good bye tour. and hello new life in victors village. I wonder who next years victor will be.

_______

A/n I know it's a shorter chapter but I just needed a fill in chapter for the big chapters coming up! bye!