Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Training

Marinas pov.

I woke up and walked to the dinning room where everyone was

"Morning" I said taking a seat beside the girl that died her hair a lot.

"Morning" they all said and I ate some eggs that was in front of me.

"Hurry up girl we got training today" finnick said.. I REMEMBERED! yes!

"Ok" I said and went back up to grab the black and grey suit that they gave us to wear. I walked out and saw finnick wearing a similar suit.

"Ready?" he asked

"I guess" I said and we went to the training arena. once we walking in we were greeted by some people throwing up and people just not doing much. I walked over to umm peeta? I think. I saw him painting something's on his arms.

"Hey that's really good" I said

"Thanks! I'm sorta like a artist you could say" he said

"Haha I would say. I can't do much" I whispered the last part hoping he wouldn't hear.

"Look I'm sorry about what I said yesterday. I didn't mean it like that." he said

"It's ok" I said not really caring what he said about me

"Are you sure?" he asked

"Ya I'm sure" I said laughing. peeta gave me a hug and I saw finnick over at the trident section just staring at us with a trident in hand.

"Want me to show you how to do this?" peeta asked breaking the hug

"Yes please" I said and he showed me.

"And finally blend in the two colours and there you have it!" he said.

"Thanks so cool! thanks peeta! " I said looking at my arm that now looks like tree bark.

"No problem" he said. I looks around and saw everyone huddled over to this glassed off area.

"What happening over there?" I asked taking the paint off of my arm

"I don't know. let's go figure it out" he said and we walked to the crowd. I looked in and saw katniss shooting some holograms. it was really amazing. she finished shooting and looked at the glass wall that we all surrounded. everyone just stand staring making katniss have awkward written all over her face.

"Hey katniss. can I try?" I asked walking into the closed off area.

"Umm ya do you want me to show you how to do it?" she asked

"I'll figure it out. thank you though. " I said

"Ok good luck. ill be out there." she said putting the bow down. I grab the bow and for some reason. feel ......what's the word..... happy? free? alive? I don't know how to explain it. I put the arrows onto my back and set the difficulty to hard and press start. Looking back I see everyone still standing there watching me. I take a deep breath and let the bow control me. I saw a hologram go and I shot him and did that with other holograms. dodging the holograms attacks and shooting them I finally finished. I sat there staring at the bow. what just happened? how did I do that? I drop the bow and arrows and run out of the room and going to the area with the knifes. grabbing them and throwing them and dummies. I look up at them and see that all the knifes hit the bullseye. W-what is going on?! I walked over to the area with the tridents and spears were. grabbing a trident bouncing it in my hand a little and in frustration Throwing it at the dummy hitting it perfectly.