Chapter 25

Chapter 25
Remember

Finnicks pov

I was searching for weapons when I heard a big splash from the other side of corn. I ran over and saw katniss and peeta looking around. But where is marina?
"Guys... where is marina?" I asked
"I don't know we heard a splash and we've been looking but we didn't see her" peeta said
"No!" I yelled and realizing she must have fell in. but she can swim why isn't she? Is she hurt? did someone attack her? I dove into the water and opened up my eyes under the water to look for her. I finally saw her at the bottom of the water her eyes were shut and she appeared to not be breathing. I quickly swam up to the surface and got a deep breath diving back down in the water to get marina. once I got down to her I grabbed her waist and pulled her up to the surface and laid her down on the hot sand
"she's not breathing" katniss said with her two fingers on marinas neck.
"Move over guys" I said pushing them aside. I pinched marinas nose and pressed my lips into marinas then started to blow air into her. After I did that I pumped her chest 3 times, and blew air in again. I repeated that for 5 times until she started to cough up the salty water. she looked around and her eyes went wide with a smile creeping on her face.
"Finnick? are you ok?" She asked putting her hand on my cheek. that's when I noticed that I was tearing up.
"Me? your the one that died. but yes I'm ok" I said
"Good. because I need you like, the ocean needs water" she said with a smirk. then I realized what she said. my eyes went wide and I threw my arms around her torso.

Marinas pov

I woke up to katniss and peeta standing up on my left side staring at me and finnick on my right kneeling down staring at me with a tear slipping down his face. Ohh finnick ... I remember when we were about 10 in my house playing around acting like we were ninjas and he accidentally high kicked me hitting my face. it didn't hurt but being the best friend that I am, I pretended that it really hurt. I fell onto the old wooden floor and covered my cheek with my hands and started to fake cry.
"MARINA! I'm so sorry" he yelled kneeling beside me. I looked up to see a tear fall down his right eye. then I started to laugh and he realized I was joking.
Good times. then I went wide eyed and a smile creeped onto my face. I REMEMBER! EVERYTHING! MY FAMILY! FRIENDS! THE GAMES! EVERYTHING! I put my hand on his cheek and rubbed of the stray tear coming from his right eye.
"Finnick? are you ok?" I asked
"Me? your the one that died. but yes I'm ok" he said
"Good because I need you like, the ocean needs water" I said with a smirk knowing he will understand because he didn't tell me that when I lost my memory only before the games. it took a while but then his eyes went wide and threw his arms around my torso.
"You remember" he said
"Ya. I do." I said
"Umm... what is happening?" peeta asked
"I remember everything. when I had amnesia and before I had it" I answered
"I'm so happy for you marina" katniss said
"Ok guys. not trying to worry you or anything. but we should go because someone could come any minute" I said
"Your right let's go" finnick said standing up and stretching an arm out to me. I grabbed his hand and he pulled my up like I was nothing.
"Ok let's go this way" katniss said pointing to the left.
"Ok" I said and finnick passed me my shinning silver trident. we walked for what seemed like hours until.
"PEETA STOP!" katniss yelled but it was too late. peeta slashed his sword into the force field causing his hair to spike up and him to be thrown back.
"He's not breathing!" I yell. I was going to run over and do CPR but finnick beat me too it pushing
katniss behind him.
"What is he doing?" Katniss asked
"CPR" I replied going over to her and hugging her.
"Oh. I thought he was just kissing him" she said still worried
"It's ok." I said rubbing circles on her back. then peeta opened up his eyes after a couple times.
"Oh my gosh. peeta. you were dead! you died! you had no pulse!" katniss said tearing up a bit while hugging peeta who was still on the ground.
"Katniss. how did you know about the force field?" finnick asked
"Ohh when they fixed my ear I can hear the field... I sorta hav a super ear now I guess" she said
"Ok guys. let's keep moving and find some food and water and a shelter for the night" I said and we continued to walk the force field once and a while katniss throwing small pebbles at the field.

___________

A/n so she remembered?! Yay! anyways right now I'm at my skating arena and My aunt dropped me off half an hour early so I'm just sitting here being bored! not fun... what are you guys doing? bye!