Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Interviews

Marinas pov

Caesars signature music started to play as I stood in the hall with everyone else. I looked around and didn't see Johanna, katniss, Peeta or finnick! Where could they be.

"Hi" a bigger man said walking over to me.

"H-hi" I said

"My name is Brutus... and you are?" he asked

"M-marina" I said

"Nice to meet you marina. you look lost" he said

"Ohh umm. no I just don't know where my friends and my friends friend are" I said still looking around.

"Ohh who's your friends?" he asked

"Umm katniss, peeta and finnick. and my friends friend is Johanna." I said

"Ohh. I haven't seen them. I got to go now bye" he said

"Umm. bye" I said

"Hi I'm beetee and this is wiress." beetee said walking over to me with wiress

"Hi I'm marina" I said

"We know" they said

"Ohh... umm ok" I said nervous

"We know everything about everyone. how you got amnesia because of this Carson guy from your district to how you got reaped with your best friend finnick odair for this games." he informed

"Wow. I can't believe you even remember that stuff! and for everyone!" I said surprised

"Ya. well we are pretty smart" wiress said

"And here is the victor of the 66th hunger games marina calto!"caesar said

"It was nice meeting you guys" I said and walked on stage to hear billions of people screaming.

"Hello there marina. long time since we seen each other" he said

"Ya I can barley remember.... ohh wait I cant" I said. nico said for me to make them feel bad so I am.

"So marina. what's happened in your life so far. since the games?" he asked

"Ohh you know. having to be told what to say on the tour because I don't remember anything, then hating my self for years because I just can't remember anything, then being reaped into this game and going blind because I don't remember anything!" I yelled

"Wow. ok then. how are you and finnick. we got some footage to show to see if that helps you remember anything but tell us how you are before the video" he said

"Ohh well we are good. I can't ever remember his name though. I can barley remember anyone's name!" I said

"Ok well let's show the footage." he said and I saw some footage of finnick tackling me and yelling that he isn't stubborn. then him chasing me and finally me in the games reading a note and saying that I loved someone too.

"Bring back anything?" he asked

"Nope. and I never will. so stop trying" I said sassy.

"Ok well I like that pin of yours... you wore that in the games right?" he asked and I looked down at my heavy blue dress and saw a humming bird pin.

"I guess. nico said that my mom gave it too me before she died. but he wouldn't tell me how she died. Same with finnick" I said

"Ohh. well I don't think I should tell you how. but i will give you a hit. it goes in with the games" he said. I understood exactly what he meant. my parents went into the games and died most likely.

"Ohh" I sighed

"So. I really like your dress. nice and blue." he said

"Thanks. I want to show you something." I said and walked to the middle of the stage.

"This is me before the games. happy and ready" I said as nico told me to. I start to spin and I felt something cool on me. I look down and see that the dress was turning into water! once I stopped I saw that it was a black dress.

"And this is me after the games. scared, confused and forgotten" I said and looked back at Caesar

"Well. sadly that's all the time we have. marina Calto everyone!" he said and I stood over by the other victors that already had an interview. then finnick came out. SO NOW HE COMES?! he talked about random things. like me, the district, his life and what he feels about coming back to the games. after that he came and stood beside me. I wasn't even going to look at him. I'm a little mad that he thought that I loved peeta and then he just leaves me.then the interviews continued but they were not as interesting. only Johanna was when she swore at Caesar right in his face too. I have to admit, I laughed. Then katniss came on. they talked about her dress that was her wedding dress. then she spun and sorta like mine hers went into flames and was replaced by a mocking jay. it was amazing. she really was the girl on fire. but I guess my dress shows that I really am the ocean girl or what ever they call me. then peeta came out. they talked about how it was a shame that him and katniss got into the quell. but that wasn't the interesting part. the interesting part was peeta telling everyone that katniss is pregnant! the crowd went wild and peeta came over and I felt finnick grab my hand. I look over and see everyone putting there hands in the air holding onto each others. I followed suit and held the person next to mes hand putting them in the air. after a while we got told to exit the stage. so we all walked out and I went straight to my room. well after hugging beetee and wiress who looked scared. but other than that I went straight up stairs not talking to katniss, peeta or finnick.

______________

A/n so I have updated this right when it hit mid night! HAPPY NEW YEARS! it's 2014! is it just me who gets this but sometimes gets sad when it comes to the year ending because your just looking back and like... wow... I don't want this to end! well I do and I find it stupid but it makes me sad... but then I get happy again. I just don't like endings I guess... haha... anyone like that? nope... only me... ohh ok then.... HAPPY NEW YEARS AND FOR THE LAST TIME IN 2013 BUT THE FIRAT TOME IN 2014 BYE! I love you all!