Bonus Chapter: "What about Paris?"

Xavier's Pov;) (Yassss, I'm back guys;) still though, I seriously need to know if you want me to just delete the epilogue and start the story from there again. Like I need to know now..)

I look at Paris as she angrily runs away in wolf form. I shut my eyes, leaning back on the door frame while crossing my arms. How come I'm always making her angry? Like, I know I love her because she's my mate but what if she wasn't my mate? Would I even care to be her friend or help her if she needed it?

As you could probably already guess, we've had another fight but this one was different. She said she was 'tired of me being a douche and always causing her pain' she even said that she wanted to start over.. that she needs space.

And I might even give it to her.

"Hey Xavier," Dana, one of the beta's that I talk to very often stands in front of me, a smile on her lips. I would be lying if I didn't say she was beautiful with her long.. tan legs, her crop-top that's so low it shows cleavage, her crop-top so short you can see her breasts, her short-shorts that show her perfect butt and her bare feet touching the wood of the porch. I bite my lip, her long blonde hair laying curly down her back.

"Hey Dana," I say raspy, coughing a little to get the little ball out of my throat. She smirks, walking closer until her hand is on my arm.

"I seen Paris run away, isn't she always being dramatic?" My wolf growls, shaking his head in the back of my mind but I nod my head, sighing as I look back out at the trees.

"I wish she knew how much I want us to work." I say annoyed at how she gets so angry. Why can't she just get over herself?

"If you're truly mates, you don't have to force it. Hell, have you guys even had sex?" She asks as I shake my head, running a hand down my face tiredly. (A/N, deleted the epilogue so no baby pups and no official ending, *cough, cough* sequel *cough*)

"Baby no wonder you look so tired.. you just need to let it all out." She touches my hip and pulls me closer, the attention sending me into overdrive.

"I- what about Paris?" I look off into the direction one more time as my wolf cries against what my human side has already decided. I want this girl.. now.

"If she was your true mate baby, she would've already done this." She grabs my cheeks and pulls me down towards her, kissing me hard. Her tongue on my bottom lip and I start kissing her back, pushing her into the wall as I shut the door and lock it. I put my hands on her tanned stomach and push her harder to the wall.

This feels like I'm actually wanted.. Paris never gives me this attention because she says 'she's not ready.'

I kiss her harder, ignoring when I hear footsteps on the porch, I'm too intense as I hear her moan- that is until the door breaks down and the angriest black wolf stands in front of me, glowing blue eyes that have always entranced me make me pull away.

Tears fall through the corners of her wolf eyes as she tilts her head, still very angry. My wolf howls at me, angry but I still feel this pull towards- wait what's her name? I look back at her cleavage to see a necklace with her name dangling, going through her breasts by how long it is. Dana! Her name is Dana.. I hear a low whimper and turn around quickly to see Paris still in wolf form, running up the stairs.

"Baby, why did she come back?" Dana whines, I shake my head confused. Why isn't Paris attacking? Better yet.. why don't I really care?

Paris runs back down the stairs and she looks just like she did when I first met her. She has the black, ripped skinny jeans on that fit her body perfectly, her white vans, a black hoodie that has the hoodie over her face, capturing the dangerous look once again. Her black hair is braided into two French braids, one going down her right side, the other down the left as they go down to right above her belly button. She looks up at me, and once again, the only thing I can see is the blue eyes.

The icy blue eyes.

"Paris?" I ask, looking at her carefully. I notice she isn't crying, hell, she isn't angry, she just stares at me with no emotion.

"My name isn't Paris-" She says calmly, titling her head to the side. "My name is Alpha Paris and I am happy to say that my stay here is no longer Alpha Xavier. It was very nice meeting you, I hope that in the future I will attend your wedding." She nods to Dana who just smirks at Paris but Paris pays no attention as she has her Nike bags over her back, a bag of Oreo's sticking out making my wolf smile at her love for them.. but then cry at the thought of Paris leaving.

'Mate is gone.. her wolf won't talk. She hates us.'

I know my wolf is crying but I don't pay attention as Paris turns her back, her body standing at the door way as she looks into the direction she had ran to after our fight.

"My mother used to look at my father like he was her world, and they always talked about how wonderful a mate was. How they'd never leave you.. never hurt you. She used to whisper a song to me when I had slept, she used to sing about how mates would fall into one, together again someday." She turns to look at me and pulls her hoodie off, as I see a tattoo running down her hand that I've never seen before, the scar that passes through her lips glow as she speaks about her mother, as if its magic.

"My mother was an angel. My father was the devil and together, they made a demon." She smirks, looking at the girl next to me. "You are a whore, and he is a player. Together you'll make an innocence, a little girl who will never know what she did to deserve what she will get." She looks up to me, and takes a few steps until we're chest to chest.

"I'm the monster Xavier, and you're the player. You were my mate, but I guess that we never worked out." She brings her hand to my neck where my mark is as I stare at her confusedly. "I, Alpha Paris of the Rogue Pack has now claimed my mate, Alpha Xavier of the War Pack, as rejection." She presses on the mark and it starts burning as I scream, the pain unbearable.

"And you-" she points to Dana who stands next to me, a sick smirk on her face. "I, Alpha Paris of the Rogue Pack, claim you Rogue of the War Pack, you will be sentence for five days to the dungeons, have fun." She turns away as my mark burns away until the scar is gone.

Paris gets to the doorway and takes one more look back. "You will regret everything you did to me, Alpha." She turns and walks out, leaving me alone.

Or as alone as you could get with Dana.

💜💜

It's time for your guy's big decision. Sequel or nahh? If I do a sequel, I need a cover and that might take a while. Plus it'll be called 'Alpha Paris' Book 2.

Anywho, want to make the cover? Okay message me. Anyways;) how's the chapter? Sequel?

I need to know so comment and please vote!

Much love,

Hails💕