Twenty-Six "Paris.. Let me out."

Xavier's Pov;)

Damn, my nose hurts. I groan, blinking my eyes to get used to the darkness but even then, my werewolf night vision doesn't feel like working. I groan again, looking around to see I'm a cell of some sort.

"Paris.. let me out." I croak out in a raspy voice, standing up weakly to notice I can barely stand.

"Awe! How cute Xavier. You think I'm going to just let you go.." Paris's sweet, innocent, yet right now mocking, voice fills my ears making my wolf happy but me.. kind of disappointed in what I've done to her.

"Paris-" I cough, but my voice is still raspy and as I talk, it even cracks an octave deeper.

"What Xavier?.." She asks softly, and I notice how close she is to the cell, making me love it. I need her right now.. I need to re-mark her because her mark is gone from not being with me.. or maybe from something else, but it's still gone.

"I need you.." I whisper quietly and she kneels in front of the cell, looking at me slowly. I lean my head against the bars, feeling the heat that radiates off of her.

She's battling with herself.

I can't feel it.

"I need you too-" She whispers, and I smile but not for long. She grabs my neck, slamming my head against the bar which makes me since. "To feel the pain I did for that whole year." She growls, her claw-like nails digging into my necks delicate skin and I groan at the pain, no sparks igniting like they used to.

"P-Paris.. d-don't do t-this.." I stutter through gasps of air as she starts to dig her nails in deeper, a look on her face that makes me want to actually feel the pain worse than she's giving me. She's giving me a look of disgust.

"Xavier.. Lance lied to me.. I trusted him with my life.. then you, I learned to love you and hell.. you lied and left me too." She lets go of my neck and curls up with her knees to her chest, laying her head on the wall. I feel the frustration radiating off of her in waves.

I find no words to this. It's all true.. every bit of what she said.

"I just want to know why my whole life is so messed up?" She whispers, and I find myself believing it was only for herself to hear... but I listen too.

After all, I should at least give her my attention for what I've done to her.

"I'm sorry Paris." I say, but my words are like a robot. I don't even mean them, but I know that she's my mate.. she deserves better, but this is what the Moon Goddess wanted.

She wanted us to be mates. So she will get, what she wanted.

"You don't mean that Xavier." She spits before rocking back and forth. "I'm sorry.. I don't mean to snap it's just- shut up! I don't mean that.. I'm not sorry, you deserve this- no! I don't want this.. I need to be stronger- but your weak.. no leave me alone!" She screams, fighting with herself. I stare at her with wide eyes, shock overcoming me as she keeps muttering things back and forth to herself.

It's almost like she's fighting with someone else.

"Paris?" I whisper, moving closer to the bars so I can touch her.. but once I do, my hand gets burned and I pull back quickly, wincing from it.

Paris looks up, her eyes not blue anymore but black. A smirk rests on her lips, and she stands up, almost like a whole new person is controlling her.

A whole new person is controlling her.

"I'm supposed to be in the right day trial, or at least I was.." She laughs harshly, the smirk still on her face as she walks closer to the bars. "I was supposed to be in that cell.. no water.. no food. I was supposed to feel pain." She holds my hand, pulling me up as my hand burns making tears water in my eyes, but I don't cry out.