Chapter Thirty-Four "She was definitely real."

"She's not dead?" Jackson asks, setting down in the chair heavily with a loud sigh.

"I guess not.. I mean- I'm not lying about that woman. She was definitely real," I whisper in case someone can hear us from another room. He sits down on the couch beside me, looking at me intently.

"I believe you." He says honestly before looking forward at the wall blankly.

"I need her Jackson.. I- this isn't about a pack needing a Luna or anything, it's about-"

"Wanting your mate back. I understand Xavier, the pain you feel when they die or you lose them. I lost Lilly.. it didn't hurt at first but it came full force and I lost my mark when I told the Moon Goddess that I didn't want it anymore. She was a bad memory in my brain- but not for you. Paris is a sad, touchy, but beautiful subject/ memory in your brain so you've kept your mark with pride." He smiles at me before looking down at his intertwined hands.

"I want her back Jackson." I whisper, vulnerable because I know I can trust him.

"I'll send my men out Alpha," he says, standing up abruptly with a nod of respect and running towards the door only to be stopped by my voice.

"She'd be proud of you and her pack that you've successfully have taken care of. Paris would.."

"I just hope so. We'll find her, but from what the older woman said, I just want you to know that it'd be a lot safer to wait till Paris comes back herself," and with that he's out of the door, already running downstairs.

I sit back against the wall, shutting my eyes tightly.

~

Unknown Pov~

She bunches the bag repeatedly, her arms gaining more strength the longer she punches. Sweat lingers on her forehead and skin, the tank-top showing her back muscles.

"Paris? How are you doing?" I ask, stepping out of the room with a smirk on my face as her eyes turn black and she turns around.

"What do you want?" She spits, throwing her boxing gloves off and grabbing a towel to wipe her sweat on.

"Is that any way to talk to the boy that saved your life?" I ask, looking at her before winking and walking towards the bag she was punching that had holes in it from her strength.

"The boy who beat me with a whip saved my life? I think I would've been fine without you," she says laughing harshly before turning back to the bag with her beady black eyes on it.

"I can help you Paris.." I whisper, putting my hand on her cheek.

From a while back, I can tell she hasn't changed with the way her lips part when she's mad, her eyes still having blue specs in them when they're black, her body is the same size, small, petite, but muscular.

"I don't need your help. I don't need anyone's. I'll be fine as I am," she says turning her head away from my touch and taking a few steps back from me, making a growl erupt from my throat.

"So you want to be an idiotic, crazy, mutilating, disgusting beast at night?" I spit out, watching her eyes turn blue as she sits down, her back to the wall.

"No.." she mutters, pulling at her long brown hair that's in two French braids down the front, ending at her mid-stomach.

"Then let me help you." I kneel in front of her, grabbing both of her hands as she looks up at me frustrated.

"What if it doesn't work? And I start killing people.. innocent people.. what if I even kill you? I wouldn't want to.. I just can't control myself when I do." She looks away, tears forming in her eyes and I suddenly just notice how overall broken this girl really is.

Daniel had shot one of her pack members instead of her causing her to scream, he then brought her back to his pack and healed her but in the healing process he poisoned her mind, making her believe that her mate hates her and wanted her to die. He also put it in her mind that she 'wants' to kill him, but she has memories that confuse her on if she does or not. She's truly lost.

"I won't allow you to kill me Paris," I pick her up as she begins to cry, and I wrap my arms around her, the tears staining my grey suit but I couldn't care, it's Paris we're talking about. Who would care?

"I'm sorry.." she whispers and I feel her breathing steady slowly and I know that the famous warrior who has endlessly trained for years, has now taken the chance to fall asleep on a man she shouldn't have.

A man that has way too many powers.