Chapter Thirty-Five "Paris."

My kitty and I❤
Might need tissues, some fat food, blanket, someone to cuddle with? Whatever will make you feel better after this;)
Xavier's Pov:
1 year, later.

"We found her Xavier," Jackson says looking at me carefully as my head snaps up from the paperwork that they handed me again to do. I look at him, a grin starting to form.

"Where is she?" I ask happily, standing up. But the smile is soon wiped off when Jackson takes a seat, putting his hands on his face but the worst thing I see that happens is, tears fall through his fingers and drop on the floor.

"S-she's not P-Paris," he sobs out, and I feel my heart breaking by his words.

"Well then who is she?" I ask angry. Why would they tell me they've found her only for my dreams to be crushed when I've found out it's not Paris?

"Don't get angry at me!" He yells, standing up only for his brown eyes to be bloodshot and tears still falling out of them.

"Why would you give me false information about her being Paris when clearly it's-"

"It is Paris damn it! It is Paris.." he trails off as more tears fall out of his eyes. My eyebrows furrow from the strange way he's acting. Shouldn't we be happy?

"Well then why did you say she wasn't Paris?" I ask him, sitting beside him and handing him a glass of whiskey.

"It's Paris physically, but not mentally Xavier." He sighs, running a hand over his tired face.

"What do you mean not mentally, Jackson?" Now I'm really confused. What the hell is going on?

"She looks like Paris. But in her mind, something happened. She wants to kill us, anyone from her past that she got close to, she wants to kill. It's like someone poisoned her mind. I don't know how, but.. she's gone mentally. She's a.. a monster- a beast." I shiver slightly from the words beast, and monster. I didn't want to believe it.. but maybe the elder woman was right?

"Is she chained up?" I ask him to which he nods his head to slowly.

"I wouldn't go down there if I were you though." He says, looking at me with a sad look.

"And why not?" I ask, glaring at him.

"She thinks you hate her, that we all want to kill her, including you. So, she came here on a revenge spree only to be caught by our men. Few are injured but she's a hell of a lot more powerful. Somebody has been training her- she has this strange look to her now." He looks thoughtful as he speak, a painful expression only in his eyes.

"Hate her? I love her." I spit out.

"We all know you do! But like I said, somebody had poisoned her mind. Or something. Look I don't know- just.. please don't go down there." He pleads for me not too, but that would be like asking me to jump off a cliff for no reason.

Utterly pointless and stupid.

"I'm going to see my mate no matter what." I growl before standing up and walking towards the door, only to hear him speak softly, quietly that I can hardly even hear it with my werewolf senses.

"I warned you Xavier, you'll only hurt worse." With that, I open the door and walk out, shutting it quickly before running down to the pack house and to the basement where I can hear screaming and cracks.

Cracks? What the hell could be cracking?

I see my guards look at each other quickly in panic before me. "Alpha, it's dangerous in there. We need you to carry this." One of them, I think his name is Eric? Hands me a gun.

Like I would use this. (Note my sarcasm)

I take it without complaining and they open the door slowly, and my eyes widen when I see what lies in front of me.

Paris is chained up to a wall, but in beast form. She's growling and with every jump she takes forward, another crack in the wall forms and only grows worse. My body aches for her touch but my wolf is yelling at me to stay away, that her only want right now is to see my blood splattered on the wall behind me.

"Paris.." I whisper. Her head snaps up and her black eyes snap blue before black again and she lurches forward, the wall cracking more. I wince, looking at her intently.

She keeps jumping for me and I'm scared that she might even break that wall of that the metal stakes might break out.

"Paris, I'm not here to hurt you. I-I just want to talk to you. Can you turn into human form? Please?" I see the weapons on the wall making me grimace. She probably thinks I'll use those on her..

I grab a whip and hide it behind my back just in case. The guards around me watch us intently, ready to shoot her down if need be.

Much to my surprise, she starts to shift back and all I hear is cracking. Daylight shines through the windows and I know it's just becoming morning.

So she didn't shift for me, she shifted because she had too.

She looks up slowly, her blue eyes glowing from behind her bangs. Her knees rest uncomfortably on the concrete, her arms at her side in fists. She looks at me with a death glare, and I look back at her with my own too.

I want her to know that she can't hurt me. But we all really know that she can.

"Paris." I call her name out softly. She looks up more until her face is staring right up at mine. The chains around her wrists pulls her body back as she tries to stand up and I wince when I hear the burning in the background from the poison of the chains meeting her wrists, but she doesn't cry or show any pain of agony.

She just stares at me emotionlessly.

"How does it feel?" She asks hoarsely. Her voice is angelic to my ears and I crave for her soft touch, her lips on mine. But I know I can't have that.

"How does what feel?" I ask her softly, watching her face contort into a smirk.

"The feeling of capturing the beast you've been hunting for."

💜:💜

Hey guys! So many chapters published this weekend😉 Anyways.. so yeah, it wasn't that sad, I'm just overdramatic and shit. But, the chapters I've published have probably been kind of sad for you this weekend but it needed to happen😂

Anyways, how was the chapter? Good or bad?

Comment, Vote💭⭐

💕Hailey💜