Planning To Kill

Pan walked through the tent and into the camp to Regina. Her face was hot and red. She had been crying. Crying a lot.

  "Get up!" He said, unlocking the cage. Regina was submissive. She climbed out of the dark cage.

  "What do you want?" She cried. She wiped away a few tears to look at Pan clearly.

  "Here." He said, throwing Regina into his room where her daughter was. You were scared. Both of you thought this was a trap. When light hit his eyes you saw that the glare was gone. Peter was back. Peter was troubled.

  "Pan what is this?" Regina asked both cautious and mad.

  "I'm Peter." He said angrily.

  "I don't care, get this over with!" She yelled.

  "No mom, this is Peter. He has a split personality. He can't escape himself." You explain. Peter looked into your eyes with compassion. Surprised at what you knew.

  "Thank you." He said. His eyes not moving.

  "Well then, why don't you let us go?" Regina asked in a snottish tone.

  "If I do then Pan will come back. He could kill you." Peter said, now looking at your mother.

  "How do we kill Pan?" Regina asked as if the answer was obvious.

  "If you kill him, you kill his host." Your eyes filled with tears. Peter wasn't asking...

  "We would have to kill you." You said in realization.

  "The island is dying, I should die with it but I want the boys back with their mothers." Peter said. He knew it was time to be a hero. If was going to die, he was going to die a hero.

  "Do you even know where they are all from?" Regina asked.

  "No, but that's why I brought (your name) here." Peter said.

  "I will do all I can." You promised. You didn't know what or how you would do it, but somewhere in you, you had a soft spot for Peter. You had kissed him once before. He meant a lot.

  "But in the end... kill me." Peter said. The tears flowed out of your eyes.

  "You can't die." You cried.

  "I've done terrible things, I deserve to die." He said. His eyes had small tears in them too. You leaned over and kissed him to stop your sobs. Your mother watched in awe.

  "I will find another way." You said softly.