Trust the Boy

Soon Peter walked out of his tent and woke you up from the outside of the cage. "Get up" he said. You woke up in a startle. You face and clothes were dirty. "Get her out of here." Pan instructed some lost boys as he patted on the bars. Two tall lost boys walked over and unlocked the lock. One lost boy bent down and grabbed your arms and pulled you up.

"Get up." He instructed. You scrambled to your feet and walked closely behind him. He walked right into Pans tent. Pan stood tall and had a strange glare in his eyes.

"Leave us." Pan dismissed the lost boys. The boys left. "Do you trust me?" He asked.

"Why would I?" You question.

"I need you to trust me." He almost begged.

"I don't." You said stubbornly. Pan fell to his knees and grabbed his chest.

"Please..." He begged. The glare in his eyes grew. You bent down to his level.

"You weak." You said astonished. He reached up and held his hand around your face. He pulled you in quickly and kissed you. His strength soon came back to him as yours was drained. Now you were in the same state as him.

"Kyle, John!" Pan yelled. The two lost boys from before came back and grabbed you. They threw you back down in the pit. The pit was a lonely, cold place. You were to weak to move so you stayed where you were.