Camp

All the sudden a lot of boys dressed in cloaks came around where you and Peter were standing.

  "Don't be frightened love." he smirked. "These are only my friends." one stepped up.

  "Peter.... the lights in the trees are dimming." it was a young boy, no older than seventeen. He had blonde hair and a big scar was dragged down his face.

  "Say no more Felix." Peter said before he led the lost boys off.

  "Come on, you don't want to be left behind, do you?" a young boy with red hair and a dirty face said. He took your hand and led you with the boys. "I'm Nate. I'm eleven." he stated.

  "I'm (your name)" you said. He let go of your hand and ran off into a small tent. You realized that you were standing in the middle of a camp ground. Peter and Felix had already disappeared into the largest tent. You sat down by the fire to keep yourself warm. Nate came over to you and gave you a gray shirt,green coat, black pants and hiking boots. "Thanks." With that you changed your clothes back in the woods." you came back and sat back down by the fire.

                                                                                              ___

   ( in the tent with Peter and Felix)

  "You think she's the one?" Felix asked.

  "Yes, Felix... she is strong. Her magic is from Maleficent. She could be more powerful than Excalibur." Peter stated.

  "Will she save the island?" Felix asked.

  "She thinks she is saving the fairies, so yes." Peter smiled. "Go get her, Felix." Pan smiled an evil smile as Felix left the tent with ropes in his hands.

Felix left the tent and walked over to you. He quickly pulled both your hands behind you. Then he tightly bound ropes around your wrist. You struggled but his knot was too good.

  "Help! Help!" the boys at the camp only watched as Felix dragged you off to the forest. The camp along with the boys faded away as you were dragged further away from the camp.

"Peter will be here soon." the blonde boy smirked.